Breaking No asia cup cricket in india

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,741
There is a small issue, BCCI is a private organisation so Govt cannot force them not to play outside India just like BCCI turn down Govt order for doping test on indian cricketers, regarding playing Pak in India that's is in hand of Govt as Govt issue Visa

But BCCI dont want to play on other venues as well

I Just Can't Understand Why Are We Bringing Sports in Politics

Because that's where the money is, and so whoever is in power in center(whether it's BJP or congress) automatically controls BCCI and its states associations. Cricket is a nice way to convert your black into white and to fund party after all party workers will not work without money. Fortunately Supreme court steps up in recent times and sacks BJP Minister form BCCI chief. Hopefully court will be able to maintain this

But BCCI dont want to play on other venues as well

There are lots of internal politics involved bro. Almost all BCCI officials are either from BJP or congress. look at BCCI's Anurag thakur and IPL chairman Rajib Sukla. So finally everything comes what these political parties want.

If you go by only by rule then Govt has no authority over BCCI so BCCI is free in outside India just like if I go to some other country and do whatever I want, that will be my responsibility Govt of India cannot dictate me whom I will meet or talk or play in that country.

Though i liked @abhi1276 views but looking @TushShar questions also something there coz we stopping pakistan cricket team but we allowing pakistan hockey team in India and playing bilateral series too Why & how ??

All are sports what's spl in cricket?? What spl missing in hockey ??

So yes this is bad politics playing by junks. cricket having huge fan club so by doing all this covering them for vote

So my view if u allow then allow all else stop all

Don't play politics in standing on our jawans blood & body

Last edited:
This is totally stupid. Instead of killing the fans by playing with Sri Lanka over and over, a series with Pakistan or a tournament like Asia Cup will be much better. What difference will it make even if we don't play with them? Just a pointless political tactics.

10000% agreed with Gobi bro..
All Those Self Proclaimed Patriots Go To Hibernate When India play pakistan in any sporting event
But when we play pakistan in cricket everybody ask for banning cricket with pakistan..

Just One Simple Question Is Not Playing Cricket With Pakistan will solve all the problems
Yes it affects PCB 's bussiness which ultimately reduced Pakistan's Economy and the terror fund raised by Pakistan government.
I'm from Jammu & Kashmir, and I'm totally agreed with decision. It also shows the whole world and the United Nation that how much threat created by Pakistan to our country.... "so you just shut up"

Though i liked @abhi1276 views but looking @TushShar questions also something there coz we stopping pakistan cricket team but we allowing pakistan hockey team in India and playing bilateral series too Why & how ??

All are sports what's spl in cricket?? What spl missing in hockey ??

So yes this is bad politics playing by junks. cricket having huge fan club so by doing all this covering them for vote

So my view if u allow then allow all else stop all

Don't play politics in standing on our jawans blood & body
Yes there is special in Cricket, Indian Cricket has a huge Fan base and infinite money, Money is the main reason for all circumstances if India played Cricket with Pak. PCB gets the sponsorship of many companies and raise the PCB's bussiness So PCB payed more tax to Pak govt.and then pak raise more terror fund while other sports doesn't have any issue like this

Yes there is special in Cricket, Indian Cricket has a huge Fan base and infinite money, Money is the main reason for all circumstances if India played Cricket with Pak. PCB gets the sponsorship of many companies and raise the PCB's bussiness So PCB payed more tax to Pak govt.and then pak raise more terror fund while other sports doesn't have any issue like this
Oh so all for money nothing like patriotism , bharat maatha etc...

Thanks for the clarification :)

Back
Top Bottom