Breaking No asia cup cricket in india

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,741
Is it bro? Till World Cup 2019 India won't play against Pakistan?

I don't think bro, happened same before but India played against Pakistan in Asia Cup T20, 2016 in Dhaka (Bangladesh).
Agreed BCCI is money hungry they will never refuse

Agreed BCCI is money hungry they will never refuse
May be BCCI is hungry for money but not playing against Pakistan will automatically loss for Team India & that happened in this year for Indian women team by ICC.

ACC also can do if India refused to play against Pakistan in Asia Cup.

If Not Playing Cricket With Pakistan will solve all the terrorism problems,and will reduce the no of soldiers that are dying on both sides of border..Then I am really with this decision

I Just Can't Understand Why Are We Bringing Sports in Politics
It's not just about politics do you think terror attack is game of politics....it's about nation,it's about sentiment of people, it's about innocent people who dies. It's has more bigger then politics. I too want pak vs India match but not at a cost of nation. And its not permanent banned but stituation should be ideal to play whenever both nation was on good term even Indian team went to pak to play. Most probably this decision taken against the release of mastermind of 26/11. Who was released yesterday by pak.

Last edited:
It's not just about politics do you think terror attack is game of politics....it's about nation,it's about sentiment of people, it's about innocent people who dies. It's has more bigger then politics. I too want pak vs India match but not at a cost of nation. And its not permanent banned but stituation should be ideal to play whenever both nation was on good term even Indian team went to pak to play. Most probably this decision taken against the release of mastermind of 26/11. Who was released yesterday by pak.
Just One Simple Question Is Not Playing Cricket With Pakistan will solve all the problems

I Think Bro You are mis understanding me I am not saying that we should play with pakistan ..But I am asking the question that will this solve all the problem

Just One Simple Question Is Not Playing Cricket With Pakistan will solve all the problems
My answer to your question if there is no voice nobody will listen to you. You mean to say if someone is ill (i mean critical) then I don't give him medicine or don't take him to doctor let him die.

We Have Far Better Option To Raise Our Voice instead of bringing sports into it..And if you think that these terrorists are going to stop killing our soldiers and innocent people by listening that "India Have Cut All Cricketing Ties With Pakistan" then I salute to your thinking

If India don't want pak to play in India then India won't play with pak even at neutral venue too.

There is a small issue, BCCI is a private organisation so Govt cannot force them not to play outside India just like BCCI turn down Govt order for doping test on indian cricketers, regarding playing Pak in India that's is in hand of Govt as Govt issue Visa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom