No 5Ghz Wi-Fi on Mi TV

shyamlal

Reaction score
I have got broadband connection which has 200 mbps speed and with router supporting 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz wi-fi support. I get 200 mbps if I connect wi-fi on 5 Ghz (tested on mobile) but only 60-70 mbps on 2.4 Ghz wi-fi.

When I went to connect my mi tv 4A pro and found that it supports 2.4 GHz only. Wi-fi SSID of 5GHz is not showing in Wi-fi list on TV.

most of the smart devices support 2.4Ghz only. even my newly purchased laptop support only 2.4Ghz.

Is there a solution to this issue?
Can we use a wifi adapater or any other device to enable mitv receive 5g network(dual band)

I always connect TVs to 2.4Ghz only to get better reception. Around 20-30 mbps is enough for 4K streaming.

With 2.4Ghz and 60-70 Mbps, you will not face any streaming issue, even with 4K streaming.
But my problem is 4c pro mi tv of excell broadband 2.4 ghz detecting , but saying no internet. But on same wifi 2.4 mi phone getting internet. Any solution to get 2.4 net or 5 ghz wifi, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock