News from West Bengal

May be. Our CM has done enough development work for both Hindu and Muslims . So the question is irrelevant

Again trying to avoid answering main question.
If she has done for both community then why FIR on shouting Jay Shree Ram and herself present at Eid gathering ??

Why so much appeasement on one particular community and hatred against Hindus ??

This typical behaviour suits to hooligans not CM of state

Again trying to avoid answering main question.
If she has done for both community then why FIR on shouting Jay Shree Ram and herself present at Eid gathering ??

Why so much appeasement on one particular community and hatred against Hindus ??

This typical behaviour suits to hooligans not CM of state
She is our best CM that's all I know. This is an endless debate. She will again win in 2021. BJP is trying to capture all states of India by money and muscle power. Everyone knows how BJP came to power in Tripura. They did not allow any one to contest in this loksabha polls. Has contest taken place BJP would have got 0. But yes everything is fair in love and war. Isn't ? I request you to come to Bengal and see the development. You can be my guest for the time period u will be there in Bengal.

She is our best CM that's all I know. This is an endless debate. She will again win in 2021. BJP is trying to capture all states of India by money and muscle power. Everyone knows how BJP came to power in Tripura. They did not allow any one to contest in this loksabha polls. Has contest taken place BJP would have got 0. But yes everything is fair in love and war. Isn't ? I request you to come to Bengal and see the development. You can be my guest for the time period u will be there in Bengal.

And again you didn't answer above question . Bye G'day

Make sure you don't kill:knife2: him when he talk against Didi while staying in Bengal. Any party supporters are doing more dangerous acts than professional goons these days so just a caution for both side.😂
No bro. He is our ddf member. We love all members.

Mamata banerjee got mad.
And her hooligan supporters also.
She signed prashant Kishore ...
Now waiting to see what's her Next Election Motto will be ...
Actually tired of saying kanyashri (free cycle and scholarship project) , Yuvashree(monthly ₹2000 for jobless youth ) , Rupa shree (one time 25000 for marriageable girl) , Shikhasree, 2/-kg rice , wheat
So need something new now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock