News from West Bengal

If you are Hindu and Someone forcing you to say JAY SHRI RAM whats problem in that, I know Mamta is Hindu but supporter of Insha Allah.
  • If she want to relax with this headache, Just JAY SHRI RAM escape with it. Others also happy and she is also happy.
  • but she wants publicity, I show the Idea, in that no one even close to her and say JAY SHRI RAM, she just issuiing this thing going far.
No. In a democracy nobody can force anything upon any one.

Why the hell in Bengal we will chant Jay Shree Ram ????
This is not Modi's Gujarat. We will not say Jay Shree Ram. We will say Jay Hind as out CM said. Is it clear Dada? Anyway @Sarkar Dada Jay Hind.

Don't divert the issue. Who told any1 to shout it ? But why arrest some1 for chanting it voluntary. These are 2 different things.

I can't believe you are supporting this. I have never voted for BJP and might never do so but this is pure hypocrisy.
But then again, you have always been a hardcore supporter of anything - Be it Sun Direct or TMC :lol:

Mamata Banerjee is the shame of my state. She has no right to stay in power. She is taking like street gunda.
Presidential Rule is the option left here .
P.s: Please don't arrest me Didi.
I hope adequate measures are taken here for saying rubbish against an elected CM...

So only you can give anti National certificate to People and send them to pakistan ?
Even we can do it, you andh-Bhakt :lol:

I will show myself out :gn2: :biggrin:

(This whole post was a joke and should be considered as such )

And Bangladesh but i guess @Bapun Raz Da's certificate carries no value in RSS so no parallel entry and i don't have time & energy to follow bottom to top path like most RSS leaders do :verysad2:

Last edited:
And Bangladesh but i guess @Bapun Raz Da's certificate carries no value in RSS so no parallel entry and i don't have time & energy to follow bottom to top path like most RSS leaders do :verysad2:
You need to convince @Anish Pai bro for your entry into RSS/BJP directly.:lol: Yeah bro, my certificate is valueless for it.:censored:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock