News from West Bengal

@Bishnu15 bro might have some thoughts about it
It is to be noted all the minority votes went to AITMC. BJP did not get any. I just say one slogan made by our honourable CM: Jo Hamse Takrayga woh chur chur ho jayega. English meaning whoever will try to destroy mamata ji will be destroyed into pieces.

It is to be noted all the minority votes went to AITMC. BJP did not get any. I just say one slogan made by our honourable CM: Jo Hamse Takrayga woh chur chur ho jayega. English meaning whoever will try to destroy mamata ji will be destroyed into pieces.

It's irrelevant answer to the question bro. I was expecting answer to the question "Is it ok to be at Eid gathering but not ok just shouting Jay Shree Ram ??"

Such behaviour doesn't suit to A person sitting on CM chair

It's irrelevant answer to the question bro. I was expecting answer to the question "Is it ok to be at Eid gathering but not ok just shouting Jay Shree Ram ??"

Such behaviour doesn't suit to A person sitting on CM chair
May be. Our CM has done enough development work for both Hindu and Muslims . So the question is irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock