News from Kerala

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 13,697
Not believable unless he provides names and addresses of those developed school. Their literacy rate must be high but their population views feels illiterate to me. Hopefully, they are teaching more Social Science and less Karl Marx in these schools.
You must come to ground level and see. There's remarkable improvements there. In my nearby area only, at least 4 govt schools have seen improvements

Not believable unless he provides names and addresses of those developed school. Their literacy rate must be high but their population views feels illiterate to me. Hopefully, they are teaching more Social Science and less Karl Marx in these schools.
i feel very much hurt by this hatred message. you need to grow up man. your brain has been polluted by the paid-media. i'm sorry to say that. i request mod & admins to interfere and put an end to such hate spread. this bro should not be allowed to act as a judge saying blinded verdict on the correctness of a state, as a whole

Last edited:
Kerala is God's own country. Their people have high knowledge and good character. If you need please compare the crime levels in Kerala and UP, you will know the ground level.Dont spread hatred bro. Malayalis are well developed and contributing more to our economy.
FYI, we are also unable to believe 20 Lakh crore economy revival plan. Still our GDP is too low than other countries and blaming it as an act of God.

i feel very much hurt by this hatred message. you need to grow up man. your brain has been polluted by the paid-media. i'm sorry to say that. i request mod & admins to interfere and put an end to such hate spread. this bro should not be allowed to act as a judge saying blinded verdict on the correctness of a state, as a whole
Commenting on education system is not showing hatred. I follow independent media more and mainstream media less. Don't expect my mind to be corrupt. When you have people in your community celebrating unparliamentary resolution. I have right to comment about teaching at the schools. I won't get into that.

And there is no negatvity in me. You can check couple of post ago. How I wrote positively about your state's opportunistic entrepreneurship. It was about fisheries and I am a vegan. I also posted about literacy rate couple of days back with "Good News" prefix as a state in my country got literacy rate of 96%. Guess you are blind to positivity. So get your own corrupt mind fixed instead of accusing others of spreading hatred. Get well soon, honey.

Kerala is God's own country. Their people have high knowledge and good character. If you need please compare the crime levels in Kerala and UP, you will know the ground level.Dont spread hatred bro. Malayalis are well developed and contributing more to our economy.
FYI, we are also unable to believe 20 Lakh crore economy revival plan. Still our GDP is too low than other countries and blaming it as an act of God.
I agree most Malayali moves out to Arab countries and metros. Giving job opportunities to many youths of other states. I think they offer more jobs than any other states. I watch boys leave from my state to work in the fields and coastline to fish.

Kerala: BJP's Mahila Morcha District Committee of Malappuram stage a protest in front of Collectorate, demanding the resignation of State's Higher Education Minister, KT Jaleel, over his alleged involvement in the gold smuggling case.

Eh8glnBXkAICk4E

ANI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock