New plan from Airtel broadband

CarthikNaga

Reaction score
I dont know if its new. Just now changed to this plan. Was this an existing plan or a new one.
cSCMm0j.png

E7MRxke.png

I live in Pallavaram which is near to the Chennai airport. I contacted 121 after seeing the ads in my place. Your monthly rental stays the same with upgraded speed of 40mbps but within chennai limit they are also offering 100mbps plans. The only con is the FUP. 121 told that they will be providing a new WIFI modem for Rs.1000 (Rs.200 for 5 months) as this is a fiber network. I will add few images and speed test once the installation is done. I still doubt its a fiber network. I read somewhere that adsl 2 will work upto 100mbps.

Post 1 updated with another plan

Waste one.this is no way near 1199 bsnl plan(2mbps unlimited).airtel never give without fup [emoji1]

Airtel is protecting their network from any abuse, but the fup is ridiculous. For fibre plans fup should be atleast 100 gb even for the lowest price plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock