New plan from Airtel broadband

id_866 said:
Waste one.this is no way near 1199 bsnl plan(2mbps unlimited).airtel never give without fup [emoji1]

yeah.. 2 mbps is no way near 40 mbps. you are right.. absolutely right.. 40 mbps is miles ahead.. .

unicorn said:
yeah.. 2 mbps is no way near 40 mbps. you are right.. absolutely right.. 40 mbps is miles ahead.. .
On average a user can download 270gb per month with 2mbps.40mbps max 150gb.[emoji1]

Im using ACT in Hyderabad.. paying 1200 for 60MBPS 100GB FUP.. post FUP speed: 4mbps.
Hoping in near future all India will catch up with broadband speeds.

id_866 said:
On average a user can download 270gb per month with 2mbps.40mbps max 150gb.[emoji1]

Time is money my friend. Just calculate how long it takes to download 270GB & 150GB in 2mbps vs 40mbps. If an user wants to download entire quota of 150GB, he will never be worried about minimal browsing speed after FUP. still 512kbps after 150GB seems fine in our country. Also one need to take the customer service into consideration when comparing anything with BSNL.

@shrey bro Aam admi cannot afford that price bro. For most of us this is daylight robbery. So no use of pan India coverage with this much price. [emoji19]

unicorn said:
Time is money my friend. Just calculate how long it takes to download 270GB & 150GB in 2mbps vs 40mbps. If an user wants to download entire quota of 150GB, he will never be worried about minimal browsing speed after FUP. still 512kbps after 150GB seems fine in our country. Also one need to take the customer service into consideration when comparing anything with BSNL.

But other operators are having very very limited coverage compared to BSNL which has broadband even in the remote part of the country. So this should be the top consideration while comparing any operator with BSNL.

unicorn said:
Bsnl service improved now. Airtel plan is very costly and waste in my point of view

id_866 said:
Bsnl service improved now. Airtel plan is very costly and waste in my point of view
It's not waste. It depends on what you use. If you need 4K stream or you hv lots of PC in your offices then these high-speed plans are necessary as bsnl only hv high speed for Govt offices and Ministers not for Aam admi.

I'm usong the fibre optic network of Airtel and believe me guys it is awesome. I have 20 Mbps speed and speed is always above 20mbps only (acc to speed test). Cost is also 999 only per month with 99 add on for unlimited local Nd std calls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock