New Jio Tower in my village

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 12,589
congrats bro...we still unable to use jio services as we dnt hav a jio tower in my town...even i requesting them since sept6 still they didnt made it...felling vry sad.my town has a population more than 2.5laks...in Andhrapradesh.

balugudidiot said:
congrats bro...we still unable to use jio services as we dnt hav a jio tower in my town...even i requesting them since sept6 still they didnt made it...felling vry sad.my town has a population more than 2.5laks...in Andhrapradesh.
Oh! So, did you add 2.5 Lakh information in mail or suggestion you made.

Dear Customer,
further to Service Request Number SRXXXX that you logged with us regarding connectivity issues, we would like to inform you that a Jio site has been planned in your area. Site should be live in 90 days after which you will enjoy seamless 4G network.
Thank You,
Team Jio.

Balaji G said:
Dear Customer,
further to Service Request Number SRXXXX that you logged with us regarding connectivity issues, we would like to inform you that a Jio site has been planned in your area. Site should be live in 90 days after which you will enjoy seamless 4G network.
Thank You,
Team Jio.
I got same msg balaji bro can u plz tell me your tower activated or not or how much time maxium it takes to activate in your area after getting this msg

Dear Customer, further to Service Request Number Sr8VLF that you logged with us regarding connectivity issues, we would like to inform you that a Jio site has been planned in your area. Site should be live in 90 days after which you will enjoy seamless 4G network. Thank You, Team Jio.

Last edited by a moderator:
karan7 said:
I got same msg balaji bro can u plz tell me your tower activated or not or how much time maxium it takes to activate in your area after getting this msg

Dear Customer, further to Service Request Number Sr8VLF that you logged with us regarding connectivity issues, we would like to inform you that a Jio site has been planned in your area. Site should be live in 90 days after which you will enjoy seamless 4G network. Thank You, Team Jio.

I too received similar message back in September 2016 when i asked abt when will there be jio network in my village town..
Till date nothing happened :'(

Jio tower nearby area :shy ;)
ed59d666aa893232d6eede3ff93fee86.jpg

akshayprabhu said:
I too received similar message back in September 2016 when i asked abt when will there be jio network in my village town..
Till date nothing happened :'(

but tower installing work is going on my area from past 1-2 months i only want to know how much time it take ....however tower is installed completely but dont know why they not activating it

There live more than 15k people in my village but there is no Jio tower. luckily, My Smartphone catches 2300MHz signal Easily but My friends have to recharge other network Data plan everytime when they goes To village.

Back
Top Bottom