Breaking Netflix testing a new 349 Plan in India

Not just TV. It should be a second screen plan.
2nd Screen will be too much to ask at ₹349.
If they do that, their ₹649 plan will be in trouble. Are people going to pay ₹300 more just to upgrade from HD to FHD (while everything else is same as ₹349)?

2nd Screen will be too much to ask at ₹349.
If they do that, their ₹649 plan will be in trouble. Are people going to pay ₹300 more just to upgrade from HD to FHD (while everything else is same)?
When compared to 4 screen 4k plan. It's cheap.

“Mobile+” is a bit of a misnomer given it allows you to watch Netflix on computers. In fact, the new plan seems poised to be the “new Basic”. More so since Basic is hidden on Netflix website & app while Mobile+ is being tested. Mobile+ is great for individuals as long as they don't own a TV — or care for the big screen experience. And it doesn't limit the Netflix experience to SD, or mobile-only, as was the problem with Basic or Mobile.

India isn't the first market where Netflix has tested the “Mobile+” plan. According to Wirtualne Media, it was introduced in Poland in February, except it also had support for simultaneous viewing on two screens.

Netflix Tests Rs. 349 ‘Mobile+’ Plan With HD Video, Computer Support

It’s worth noting that if the new Mobile+ plan is rolled out for all users, it might replace Netflix’s current ₹499 “Basic” plan. As the Basic plan seems to be hidden for those users who have access to the new plan. Netflix’s Basic plan offers support streaming in SD resolution on all devices with a one device limit. This makes the new Mobile+ plan a better deal, as long as you don’t watch Netflix on a smart TV.

Netflix tests ₹349 Mobile+ plan with PC support and HD streaming

I think they should have added tv viewing with this plan as HD is best experienced in big screen tv's. There basic plan of rs. 499 should be abolished and this mobile + plan can be renamed as basic + plan with a price tag of 299. As I think now days urban population have more than 60% smart tv penetration. As Netflix can get more subscriptions. They should test this mobile+ plan with television also.

Is it rolled out for all? I am on Basic SD plan (Rs 499) and I want to shift to Rs 349 plan, but I dont get the option. Is this only being offered to Mobile plan (Rs 199) subscribers?

Any idea on how may I get Rs 349 plan?

Is it rolled out for all? I am on Basic SD plan (Rs 499) and I want to shift to Rs 349 plan, but I dont get the option. Is this only being offered to Mobile plan (Rs 199) subscribers?

Any idea on how may I get Rs 349 plan?
It's currently only in testing phase, so everyone won't be able to see this new plan.

Any update if this Rs 349 plan can be availed by users who dont see it in their change plan options? I wish to change, but I am not getting this option at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock