Breaking Netflix testing a new 349 Plan in India

Agreed. But I'm sure they would have got more number of subscriptions, if the TV was included with this plan, given that this is an HD plan!
May be their survey would have said something different

Agreed. But I'm sure they would have got more number of subscriptions, if the TV was included with this plan, given that this is an HD plan!
If they would've added TV, then the Basic Plan won't make sense anymore. Mobile+ plan would become superior as it provides HD Streaming and at a cheaper price. No one would go for the Basic Plan.

I think they'll make Basic Plan HD as well if they decide to launch Mobile+ Plan. They were also testing the same, few months back.

If they would've added TV, then the Basic Plan won't make sense anymore. Mobile+ plan would become superior as it provides HD Streaming and at a cheaper price. No one would go for the Basic Plan.

I think they'll make Basic Plan HD as well if they decide to launch Mobile+ Plan. They were also testing the same, few months back.
Is the Basic Plan still being offered? I don't see it.

Is the Basic Plan still being offered? I don't see it.
Yes.. Basic Plan is still there. You need to scroll down and select "See all Plans". ⤵️
u8RvkDZ.png

lKs3vZB.png

Yes.. Basic Plan is still there. You need to scroll down and select "See all Plans". ⤵
u8RvkDZ.png

lKs3vZB.png
Does this mean Basic will be replaced with Mobile+? They aren't showing that by default unless we select to "See all plans"

Does this mean Basic will be replaced with Mobile+? They aren't showing that by default unless we select to "See all plans"
Maybe they are considering it.
They should just discontinue Basic Plan and rename the Mobile+ Plan to Basic Plan and add TV to it. Charging ₹499 for SD Streaming and only a Single Screen is absurd. ₹350 is acceptable.

Last edited:
Maybe they are considering it.
They should just discontinue Basic Plan and rename the Mobile+ Plan to Basic Plan and add TV to it. Charging ₹499 for SD Streaming and only a Single Screen is absurd. ₹350 is acceptable.
Exactly, SD streaming on TV doesn't make sense anyway. Who are the target audience for that plan! They should rename Mobile+ to Basic and get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock