OTF Exclusive Netflix Plans now available on Jio Fiber

• Thread starter PK82
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,451
Exactly same is shown if you check on Amazon Prime. Im not sure what else is required here.
Exactly, but it will surely show in the MyJio app subscription also. He might be true but if we can have some screenshots, will be all fine.

Sir, it doesn't show in my subscription in my Jio app. Don't have any more proof 🙂
1i2nSsN.jpg

Sir, it doesn't show in my subscription in my Jio app. Don't have any more proof 🙂
1i2nSsN.jpg
Even the ACT app doesn't show the Netflix subscription on their app. Only on the Netflix website, we can see the details. So that is pretty much how it works for now!

Great ✅ 😎

How was the Netflix activation presented to you inside the My Jio app? Was it a banner in the Home tab or the Telecom tab, that took you to the Netflix website/app when you clicked on it, or was it a Jio Voucher that did the same?

In any case, could you please take a look at the following location in the app? There is an off chance, of this section having history details of the Netflix activation.

My Jio App - - > Vouchers page - - > History Tab (this is the right most tab inside the Vouchers page)

Please check here and let us know if it has any details regarding your Netflix offer redemption.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock