OTF Exclusive Netflix Plans now available on Jio Fiber

• Thread starter PK82
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,512

PK82

Reaction score
No one has got Netflix yet, they haven't even added it into the STB. So no need to talk about Netflix in each and every conservation. They can give Netflix to any customer, old or new....it's their choice.
I wrote the above post as being a Gold plan customer I didn't get additional OTT benefit after exhausting my current plan. I purchased a new 1499 monthly Diamond plan and have activated my NETFLIX on the same from my Jio app. I had upgraded my NETFLIX plan to premium as in it can be used on 4 devices. Hence even though NETFLIX is not present on Jio STB, I am already using it on 3 devices since last couple of days.

I wrote the above post as being a Gold plan customer I didn't get additional OTT benefit after exhausting my current plan. I purchased a new 1499 monthly Diamond plan and have activated my NETFLIX on the same from my Jio app. I had upgraded my NETFLIX plan to premium as in it can be used on 4 devices. Hence even though NETFLIX is not present on Jio STB, I am already using it on 3 devices since last couple of days.
Excellent news! 👍 🙂

So like @Jagadeesh (👏) informed earlier in this thread, Netflix does allow Jio Fiber users to Upgrade from Basic to Premium. How much was the difference that you had to pay?

Dont give Wrong Information here.. How can you activate netflix frm my jio app when it isn’t yet available on Jio stb.. i also have many frnds with New plans subscribed but Netflix isn’t showing on App..

Cant u calculate the difference amount?? 😂😂
I have no information on how much Netflix Premium costs. Also, none of us know if Netflix offers a discount for Jio Fiber users for the upgrade from Basic to Premium.

Why do I have to look it up and calculate it when @PK82 could easily offer us that information?

It is rather funny, that someone who could not comprehend English is making fun of others' mathematical skills.

Why are you so mad, and needless to say extremely rude - - for no apparent reason? Is it because I completely debunked your false accusation on me? 🤦‍♂️

I have no information on how much Netflix Premium costs. Also, none of us know if Netflix offers a discount for Jio Fiber users for the upgrade from Basic to Premium.

Why do I have to look it up and calculate it when @PK82 could easily offer us that information?

It is rather funny, that someone who could not comprehend English is making fun of others' mathematical skills.

Why are you so mad, and needless to say extremely rude - - for no apparent reason? Is it because I completely debunked your false accusation on me? 🤦‍♂️
The Person who claims to know each and everything abt Migration plan of existing customers doesn’t know Abt Netflix premium plans which are easily available on Netflix website. Hadd hai yaar!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Dont give Wrong Information here.. How can you activate netflix frm my jio app when it isn’t yet available on Jio stb.. i also have many frnds with New plans subscribed but Netflix isn’t showing on App..
Why are you mentioning that everyone is giving "Wrong" information bro? Why don't you counter the claims with facts/sources instead? Perhaps Netflix can be activated from the MyJio app as he said? Similar functionality is available on ACT Fibernet wherein one can claim their Netflix benefit from the ACT app itself. Jio could be providing the same for those who bought the new plans, while they make the Netflix app itself available on the STB.
How much was the difference that you had to pay?
I think the difference amount is 300 for the Diamond plan users to get Netflix premium.

I paid 300 as the difference.
PDC1JwG.jpg

Can you share with the proof?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock