OTF Exclusive Netflix Plans now available on Jio Fiber

• Thread starter PK82
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,505
Can you share with the proof?
I don't think that requires proof. If Netflix is not launched on jio STB that doesn't mean the activation of an Netflix account is not possible through my Jio app. Then what's the point of them launching the plans before releasing the app on JIO STB?

That's might not be the real or full proof that we all are eager to know. How can you trust this picture, it might be copied from anywhere.
Just because he shared something, cannot be termed as a proof. Right?
That is how Netflix shows the billing details when billed through third-party apps. I have similar billing via ACT.

And i havent even seen or heard anyone that says Netflix can be activated through My Jio app.. you can see whole twitter account of jio care is filled with Netflix queries..

That is how Netflix shows the billing details when billed through third-party apps. I have similar billing via ACT.
But that might not be his own. The proof im seeking here should reflect in the MyJio plans/subscription.

And i havent even seen or heard anyone that says Netflix can be activated through My Jio app.. you can see whole twitter account of jio care is filled with Netflix queries..
Well it was aayush who started that, he posted a screenshot with a banner of Activating Netflix in My Jio app which was later deleted.

Well it was aayush who started that, he posted a screenshot with a banner of Activating Netflix in My Jio app which was later deleted.
Indeed, but that doesn't belongs to me and having no real proof, that's why I decided to delete it. Because I really don't want to share the false informations here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock