Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,637
That list shows the quality of movies Netflix has. :sleepy2:

If any one subscribes Netflix for indian movies, its utter foolishness. All the Netflix movies, with all regional audios, available in torrent sites at least two days before Netflix streams. The only tolerable thing is: its originals and web series. But here also Netflix offers only english audio. Everyone love to watch contents in their own mother tongue only. If Netflix not adding indian language audios, it may have to shut the shop and pack-up from india. In this aspect Prime Video is faar better. They have more indianised contents with regional language audios. Hot star, Zee5 and Sony Liv are good as they give Live TV, Catch-up TVs, and More indianised web series and originals. Especially Zee5 and Sony Liv gives their best TV hindi serials in other indian languages. Their originals also better when compared to Netflix. My advise to Netflix is : 1) Understand the ground reality 2) Global strategy will not work in India and that too south india is hard to crack..

If any one subscribes Netflix for indian movies, its utter foolishness. All the Netflix movies, with all regional audios, available in torrent sites at least two days before Netflix streams. The only tolerable thing is: its originals and web series. But here also Netflix offers only english audio. Everyone love to watch contents in their own mother tongue only. If Netflix not adding indian language audios, it may have to shut the shop and pack-up from india. In this aspect Prime Video is faar better. They have more indianised contents with regional language audios. Hot star, Zee5 and Sony Liv are good as they give Live TV, Catch-up TVs, and More indianised web series and originals. Especially Zee5 and Sony Liv gives their best TV hindi serials in other indian languages. Their originals also better when compared to Netflix. My advise to Netflix is : 1) Understand the ground reality 2) Global strategy will not work in India and that too south india is hard to crack..
They already understand ground reality nd lower prices nd launched mobile only plan for India if still people cant afford Netflix nd if you think apps like zee 5 In collaboration with alt balaji provide better content then Netflix seriously needs to think again before investing more in india...and subscribing Netflix for indian content as you mentioned is notnl foolishness .. foolishness is subscribing to apps like zee 5 nd hotstar who can't even provide good ui nd vedio quailty

Friends,

I'm noticing that Netflix is not showing any 4K content on its app and I have 100 MBPS connection, fast.com is showing good good speed on the TV but somehow I am not able to see any content which is displaying Dolby vision or UHD, anybody else facing same problem.

My tv is VU premium Android tv, other apps like prime TV YouTube is showing 4K content without any issues

Friends,

I'm noticing that Netflix is not showing any 4K content on its app and I have 100 MBPS connection, fast.com is showing good good speed on the TV but somehow I am not able to see any content which is displaying Dolby vision or UHD, anybody else facing same problem.

My tv is VU premium Android tv, other apps like prime TV YouTube is showing 4K content without any issues

Are you using Netflix application on the Fire TV Stick 4k/Apple TV 4K or the application downloaded from Google Play Store on TV?

Even I am having the same TV but I am facing a different issue, on playing Netflix through Fire TV Stick 4K I am getting green/pink horizontal flickers at bottom of screen on all Dolby Vision content that are really distracting and annoying, tried the same on downloading Netflix through play store on TV and it is working perfectly fine, don't know whats the issue with Fire TV Stick Netflix app

Netflix app is working fine for me on fire tv stick 4K.

@Msingh which netflix plan are you using on Vu TV? Also check display settings if resolution is set to Auto. Make it to 4K and see if it helps

Are you using Netflix application on the Fire TV Stick 4k/Apple TV 4K or the application downloaded from Google Play Store on TV?

Even I am having the same TV but I am facing a different issue, on playing Netflix through Fire TV Stick 4K I am getting green/pink horizontal flickers at bottom of screen on all Dolby Vision content that are really distracting and annoying, tried the same on downloading Netflix through play store on TV and it is working perfectly fine, don't know whats the issue with Fire TV Stick Netflix app
I'm using Netflix app downloaded from play store on the tv.

And yes, I too faced similar flickering issues in the bottom of screen while playing "our planet".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock