Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,187
Your new Netflix ident animation (cue *Netflix Sound*)

Starting today, when you log on to watch any Netflix original, you’ll notice something new: a revamped Netflix logo animation. That animation, called an ident by designers, introduces each of our original titles when you start a new episode.

The new ident animation reflects the diversity and variety of our content. Our favorite part is when the Netflix symbol breaks out into an array of colors--which is inspired by the spectrum of stories, emotions, languages, fans and creators that collectively make up who we are as a brand. The inspiration looks a bit like this:

yFAKNsQ.gif

Ya Netflix very very slow in adding new film idk y
How many Indian paid subscribers are there? Even if they are charging ₹500 at lowest. I don't think they aren't making much profit. Last year they only mad e $27,000.

How many Indian paid subscribers are there? Even if they are charging ₹500 at lowest. I don't think they aren't making much profit. Last year they only mad e $27,000.
there was a ₹250/month "Mobile Only" Plan... has it been discontinued??

I will still consider netlfix big hit if they made $27,000 dollar in it's starting phase ..if you see hotstar , zee5, amazon prime all are in loss ...and netlfix is new in India so they are buying new movies , shows to strength its position for long time and mostly netlfix has long term rights of movies and there own shows..still if in starting phase they are making profit then furtue of netlfix is safe...in this way if they buy rights of 40 movies this year and produce 7-8 orignal shows , produce 7-8 orignal movies and after that still if they in profit then surely content they are creating now will help them in future same like jio...and remember bro netlfix is in loss in most of countries and check debt of netlfix on official sources but you cant say its failure of netlfix ...in business terms they are investing money same like they are growing crops now which can be harvest in furture

Netflix added new tab for "Upcoming titles" to It's TV and Streaming App

HD483Ph.jpg

The new tab displays trailers of movies and shows that are set to release in the coming week. Users can choose to be reminded of a title they're interested in, and they'll then be reminded that the title is available to stream once it is. It's a neat way to showcase upcoming titles, and is admittedly more effective and direct than Netflix's current methods of sending out information on new content.

Netflix Adds a New Section to Showcase Upcoming Titles

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock