Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,770
Yes Netflix has some problems, even I am not able to watch any Dolby Vision content due to those Horizontal Flickering Lines/Noise appearing at bottom, don't know why Amazon Team is so useless, whenever I am raising a ticket they are closing it and saying that it must be closed due to some miscommunication, and everytime I call them they keep me on hold for 10 to 20 minutes and then say we'll connect to you within 48 hours to get this resolved, and no one calls me back even after 4 days, now it has been over 25 days still this issue has existed and there has been no update on Fire TV Stick 4K from last one month.

But this is happening only with Netflix, Prime or Hotstar is playing 4k fine.

I have watched 4K content in both Netflix and Amazon. But Netflix 4k seems to be real 4K and i dont find any huge difference in HD and Ultra HD in Amazon. May be that is the reason Amazon allows 4K in device does not have HDCP 2.2 support.

Yes Netflix has some problems, even I am not able to watch any Dolby Vision content due to those Horizontal Flickering Lines/Noise appearing at bottom, don't know why Amazon Team is so useless, whenever I am raising a ticket they are closing it and saying that it must be closed due to some miscommunication, and everytime I call them they keep me on hold for 10 to 20 minutes and then say we'll connect to you within 48 hours to get this resolved, and no one calls me back even after 4 days, now it has been over 25 days still this issue has existed and there has been no update on Fire TV Stick 4K from last one month.
Me using FireStick, but i did not face any issues in Netflix 4K content.

I have watched 4K content in both Netflix and Amazon. But Netflix 4k seems to be real 4K and i dont find any huge difference in HD and Ultra HD in Amazon. May be that is the reason Amazon allows 4K in device does not have HDCP 2.2 support.
There is huge difference between HD and UHD in Amazon also. watch it in Sony or LG 4K Tvs,.

Me using FireStick, but i did not face any issues in Netflix 4K content.
Bro is your tv having Dolby Vision, because even I tried on my Flatmates TV and he has 4K Tv with no Dolby Vision and both of my fire sticks were working perfectly on Netflix on his TV, this has to do something with Dolby Vision

Even another user reported same issue on Reddit yesterday, only difference is he is getting white horizontal flickers and I am getting green/pink horizontal flickers.

Last edited:
Bro is your tv having Dolby Vision, because even I tried on my Flatmates TV and he has 4K Tv with no Dolby Vision and both of my fire sticks were working perfectly on Netflix on his TV, this has to do something with Dolby Vision

Even another user reported same issue on Reddit yesterday, only difference is he is getting white horizontal flickers and I am getting green/pink horizontal flickers.

Oh ok. I am having Yamaha home theatre, i can connect FireTV Stick in Yamaha, and from home theater the output will goes to TV. I did not connect directly in TV.

Is Hotstar giving 4K content? Netflix having filters bro. that is the reason TV is behaving like this.
Yes, some series are there. Hotstar doesn't tag them as 4k but info shows 4k or HDR from tv menu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock