Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,149
No issues so far but my account is shared within close family members like parents and siblings however total 15 device connected right now.
The issue comes only if more than 4 devices use the same content same time..if the 5thdevice try to use the same content a message popup with device name and ip address..i have seen this 6 months ago..

The issue comes only if more than 4 devices use the same content same time..if the 5thdevice try to use the same content a message popup with device name and ip address..i have seen this 6 months ago..
I have never seen that message, maybe we are not watching Netflix that much 😂

Netflix added sign up through mobile number...

NT3nvzP.jpg

According to you guys, how much percent discount should be given compared to Ad-Free plan? 🤔
Personally, I feel they should give atleast 50% discount. As ads completely ruin the experience.

According to you guys, how much percent discount should be given compared to Ad-Free plan? 🤔
Personally, I feel they should give atleast 50% discount. As ads completely ruin the experience.
IMO they should charge us more. Than give us ads.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock