Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 538
  • Views: Views 89,725
Available for me though.
I just noticed right now because of so less titles in continue watching. Downloaded episodes are working but those shows aren't appearing in continue watching or search.

I just noticed right now because of so less titles in continue watching. Downloaded episodes are working but those shows aren't appearing in continue watching or search.
Sometimes happens to me as well when I am connected to VPN.

The website, Top10.Netflix.com, will show new Top 10 information every Tuesday based on the total number of hours the titles have been viewed globally from the previous Monday through Sunday. For example, if you watch 4 hours of Stranger Things, 3 hours of Crime Scene: The Vanishing At The Cecil Hotel, and start an episode of Riverdale, but only get 15 minutes into it before you have to walk the dog, all of that information will be taken into account for the following week’s Top 10. Shows with different seasons will be broken down per season, so you may see both You Season 1 and You Season 3 on the list if they each have top streaming numbers.

Source

This coming soon tab is revamped and two more options added Everyone Watching, Top 10

NELOM8B.jpg

Netflix down for me. Home page is not loading while other sections fine. Anybody please check.
Hr3lv6v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock