Discussion Netflix loses 2 lakh customers in last 3 months. More to leave soon?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,681
Netflix is too expensive. They try to make us compromise instead of reducing price themselves. People don't need to crack Disney+ Hotstar. They take extra afford to reach out to masses by tie-up bundles and promotion. Here, Netflix is a failure. They don't even have an option to sign up for the service without any auto renewal supported payment system. Let's not even get started with all the money they spent on acquiring bad movies even before the lockdown. Movies which wouldn't work at theatres

Last edited:
Netflix is too expensive. They try to make us compromise instead of reducing price themselves. People don't need to crack Disney+ Hotstar. They take extra afford to reach out to masses by tie-up bundles and promotion. Here, Netflix is a failure. They don't even have an option to sign up for the service without any auto renewal supported payment system.
Exactly, Disney+ and Prime are bundled with the service provider regular recharge as well.

Exactly, Disney+ and Prime are bundled with the service provider regular recharge as well.
Yes, no one likes to keep tab of all the services. They pay and leave it. Imagine getting charged again. Than trying to take afford to get it back.

I did read somewhere that Rs 149 plan is getting some subscribers in India.

Regarding contents, I also do agree regarding family friendly contents. But for family friendly contents, disney+ is the best😉.
I think instead of buying the 149 mobile plan it's better to buy 1 screen of uhd...so then he can watch in full HD...

They don't even have an option to sign up for the service without any auto renewal supported payment system.
Auto-renewal is not necessary. I subscribe using my Debit Card. After my plan ends, it asks me to renew by going through the bank's payment page and entering the OTP. If I don't renew, then they just cancel the subscription. They give around 7-10 days buffer time to renew.
So basically I am paying for 30 Days, but enjoying 40 Days. 😁

Yes, no one likes to keep tab of all the services. They pay and leave it. Imagine getting charged again. Than trying to take afford to get it back.
Yes! Specially Asians believe in saving money. They can't trust service like auto debit. Most people only took credit card if they are lifetime free. Although the credit card fee is reversed if utilised for perticular limit but that also requires talking to customer care which is trouble ensues.

Got a survey yesterday from Dynata (market research firm). It was about Netflix. They asked how important is Ad-Free experience and Password sharing ability (and more) to me. Also many questions about pricings, contents, etc. And also comparison with other services (especially Prime Video).

Got a survey yesterday from Dynata (market research firm). It was about Netflix. They asked how important is Ad-Free experience and Password sharing ability (and more) to me. Also many questions about pricings, contents, etc. And also comparison with other services (especially Prime Video).
Yes got same survey nearly 15days back

I'm only registered with Rakuten, if they do a survey there I'll get it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock