Discussion Netflix loses 2 lakh customers in last 3 months. More to leave soon?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,774
What.. 😅
It's going to be there one of the big markets... They won't do that...
Surely the days r nearing...they has to blame themself for this...
According to me they r ignoring or giving less importance to indian regional contents..even if the add indian regional but still very few in 4k even though those r avail in regional ott apps...
Also most contents r watched and liked by very few people in India bcoz those r not for watching with family....adding s#x n*d*ty where not important in the sceenes..bcoz that matches western culture..very very few titles which can be watched with family in India...that's indian culture..apart from this the plan prices r too heigh...common man can't afford them easyly...

This is my personal view only..
nothing against any one..

Surely the days r nearing...they has to blame themself for this...
According to me they r ignoring or giving less importance to indian regional contents..even if the add indian regional but still very few in 4k even though those r avail in regional ott apps...
Also most contents r watched and liked by very few people in India bcoz those r not for watching with family....adding s#x n*d*ty where not important in the sceenes..bcoz that matches western culture..very very few titles which can be watched with family in India...that's indian culture..apart from this the plan prices r too heigh...common man can't afford them easyly...

This is my personal view only..
nothing against any one..
I did read somewhere that Rs 149 plan is getting some subscribers in India.

Regarding contents, I also do agree regarding family friendly contents. But for family friendly contents, disney+ is the best😉.

I did read somewhere that Rs 149 plan is getting some subscribers in India.

Regarding contents, I also do agree regarding family friendly contents. But for family friendly contents, disney+ is the best😉.
Here is how the sharing password might work...

Well already a viewer has to pay 649 for premium plan..if it's devided by 4 then it willbe 162.25 per screen and now every screen tobe paid probably Rs 200/- then the cost per a person goes to 363..how many people pay 363 or even 250?

Well already a viewer has to pay 649 for premium plan..if it's devided by 4 then it willbe 162.25 per screen and now every screen tobe paid probably Rs 200/- then the cost per a person goes to 363..how many people pay 363 or even 250?
I would pay ₹200 for streaming upto 1080p on 2 screens. ₹499 is too much to ask. And ₹149 needs to offer HD atleast. 480p is too less.

Better to launch Rs.1999 plan per annum for 1 screen with 4k.

As far as i have seen since last 2-3 days the Netflix cracking world is now not getting much...usual cracking methods r not working..
Anyway they will find solutions one way or other...maybe a price hike for cracked accounts also can happen...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock