Breaking Netflix gets rid of its 30-Day Free Trial in India

Look we are getting it cheaper than US. Basic plan with two screens cost $12.99 in US which is ₹928.85. We get same for ₹649.
Bro actually in states cable cost is very high......and that's were Netflix gained the upper hand...but Netflix will be out of the in coming years becuase of Disney and HBO Max Digital services...Disney already took back many movies and canceled the series on Netflix related to them...soon WB (HBO) will do the same.

Look we are getting it cheaper than US. Basic plan with two screens cost $12.99 in US which is ₹928.85. We get same for ₹649.
Since, Its cheaper we can't buy and keep garbage at home. Netflix is trying to make money in India, from their existing library, which is produced for other countries - strictly not for India. Unless they make india specific contents and adding indian regional languages for existing popular contents It can't run the show for long time. I stopped renewing my annual subscription from Feb. I will not subscribe till Netflix concentrates on india specific contents and adding indian regional languages

Since, Its cheaper we can't buy and keep garbage at home. Netflix is trying to make money in India, from their existing library, which is produced for other countries - strictly not for India. Unless they make india specific contents and adding indian regional languages for existing popular contents It can't run the show for long time. I stopped renewing my annual subscription from Feb. I will not subscribe till Netflix concentrates on india specific contents and adding indian regional languages
Netflix caters global audience. There are Indian original being added every month. And Netflix believes in original language. This is why some Indian original which is available overseas are available in English not Indian language. Unless there is a huge demand for regional audio for a particular show. They won't add it.

And can you share a screenshot of annual subscription? It's available for some users. I want to know what it says as same is not applicable for my account. And how many screens you got for how much?

I haven't started earning yet. My cousins have. They might earn around 30-40k a month. Shelling out ₹500 for Netflix means nothing for them. It's price of two movie tickets for a whole month of entertainment. My point is Netflix isn't expensive. Just that we are too cheap.
Yes Netflix is not expensive,look at the quality of their series and movies.it prove the price
Dark,stranger things,money heist,sacred games,kingdom,Irishman ....

Netflix caters global audience. There are Indian original being added every month. And Netflix believes in original language. This is why some Indian original which is available overseas are available in English not Indian language. Unless there is a huge demand for regional audio for a particular show. They won't add it.

And can you share a screenshot of annual subscription? It's available for some users. I want to know what it says as same is not applicable for my account. And how many screens you got for how much?
I was using it for 5 screens

Yes Netflix is not expensive,look at the quality of their series and movies.it prove the price
Dark,stranger things,money heist,sacred games,kingdom,Irishman ....
I do agree the PQ and AQ is the best among OTT..My concern is Netflix never keen in our county specific contents. But trying to push its other country contents and trying to make money out of it, with out spending a penny

I do agree the PQ and AQ is the best among OTT..My concern is Netflix never keen in our county specific contents. But trying to push its other country contents and trying to make money out of it, with out spending a penny
No,they are adding more indian originals soon.production is going on.Wait and enjoy the quality of Netflix.

This is pure rubbish. Netflix has invested highest among OTT providers for just local Indian content.

Shows like Sacred Games, Leila didn't fell from sky. It required heavy investment. Now try justifying how didn't they spend any penny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock