Seeking Help Need Suggestions For Home Theater

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,197
As per I learnt the link JBL is best. Bro 👍 it's simple to install. If Yamaha you buy, it having speakers. Sony not looking finishing. JBL 👍

Bro when u talk of yamaha, u dont talk of sonys or jbls. If u have budget of 50k then u should go for yamaha marantz denon etc. Also if u r considering 3072 i would suggest go for only receiver of 3072 that will cost around 30k and buy taga harmony 506. Pm me I'll tell u website where u can get suggestions

Bro when u talk of yamaha, u dont talk of sonys or jbls. If u have budget of 50k then u should go for yamaha marantz denon etc. Also if u r considering 3072 i would suggest go for only receiver of 3072 that will cost around 30k and buy taga harmony 506. Pm me I'll tell u website where u can get suggestions
We have seen the demo of both Sony and JBL yesterday and JBL had better bass than Sony. Store guys didn't demonstrate Yamaha though they had stock, citing the piece is not working and they said the service person didn't attend the problem since an year and they abandoned the Yamaha models because of that.

Off-topic: When talking about full HT systems (not just soundbars), Sony sells mainly two models (BDV-N9200W and BDV-N7200W). They were first released in 2014. Why has Sony not launched a full HT system for all these years? :huh:

Last edited:
Off-topic: I have a question. When talking about full HT systems (not just soundbars), Sony sells two models (BDV-N9200W and BDV-N7200W). They were first released in 2014. Why has Sony not launched a full HT system since then? :huh:
Same question for me also.
I asked the dealer about that and he told it will be launched soon.
Is it true??

Off-topic: When talking about full HT systems (not just soundbars), Sony sells mainly two models (BDV-N9200W and BDV-N7200W). They were first released in 2014. Why has Sony not launched a full HT system for all these years? :huh:
Doubt. What is full HT system, Bro.

Same question for me also.
I asked the dealer about that and he told it will be launched soon.
Is it true??
Sony HT-S500RF and Sony HT-S700RF are the latest Sony Full HT systems.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock