Discussion Need Suggestions For Atmos Home Theater

Please tell me any model with price.
I want to compare the price at my place.
So, suggest me a good model.
Atmos with 4K Video passthrough
Bro, in our area, nobody(dealers) know , what is digital input home theater. If you want , the above asked , you go to sony exclusive show room and enquire.

Bro, what do you mean by original?
You mean a low brand?
Or is it duplicate of a leading brand?

Also, please tell me how good is Onkyo?
it is cheaper in the leading brand
I think in mind the onkyo brand and told. You read or not, i replied that , "in our forum a brother purchased yamaha brand and posted the picture also. I dont know , how to link that. nowaday in market, there are many assembled are avail, that you know. So i mentined "original". And if you seak higher cost, Sony is best in my knowlege.

Last edited:
Six years back, for my Tatasky STB, I needed a digital home theatre. This forum helped me to bought that. The pugazh Balaji Anna helped me. He had mitsun digital input home theatre. There after I enquired in Trichy, many shops and bought. Till now it's running in good condition.

Marantz
Bro, what do you mean by original?
You mean a low brand?
Or is it duplicate of a leading brand?

Also, please tell me how good is Onkyo?
I think it is cheaper in the leading brand
Onkyo is a Original Brand famous for WRAT technology in their Amplifiers.

Dear Friends,
What is your openion on this product?
https://www.amazon.com/Sony-STR-DH790-7-2-ch-Receiver-Vision/dp/B079YW5VQL
7.2 Atmos, 4KVideo.
$198 (Around 14,000 Rupees)...!!!
1. Dude. First read properly about Atmos systems. No Indian movie till now has good Atmos/DTSX sound. So, it will only be useful if you are planning to watch English movies only.
2. Decide whether you want a 5.1.2 or 5.1.4 or 7.1.2 or 7.1.4 system or even more. Min is 5.1.2
3. Price on amazon.com does not include Customs duty. So, add atleast 50% on it.
4. Check if the product on amazon.com has international warranty. Otherwise, no use in India.
5. You'll need a bluray player that is Atmos/DTSX compatible. (unless you want to torrent, even then you need a hifi PC to run 4k blu-ray remuxes)
6. You'll need a good 4k TV that is atleast 55inch
7. Good quality Speakers and of course, false ceiling in your room.
8. All in all, unless you are willing to pay lakhs of rupees, you wont have the experience of watching 4k Atmos/DTSX movies.
I suggest to shell out 300 or so and watch a movie in PVR instead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock