My Samsung Galaxy S7 running on Android 7.0 Beta

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 3,352
ShivRaJ said:
No any update for Mi4i :angry

No updates for OnePlus too yet.

Only big brands like LG & Samsung gave till now other than Google Pixel (for obvious reasons)..

@Bapun bro & @Nilu bro:
My friend is having Note 5, AT & T version, which is running on Lollipop 5.1, and when i check for updates, it says system already up to date. Why there is no update of even 6.0? What could be the reason bros?
Do updates are distributed region wise, and if the device is being used in some other region than the prescribed region, device cannot be updated? Please sugget..
Thanks in advance.

rtz2042 said:
@Bapun bro & @Nilu bro:
My friend is having Note 5, AT & T version, which is running on Lollipop 5.1, and when i check for updates, it says system already up to date. Why there is no update of even 6.0? What could be the reason bros?
Do updates are distributed region wise, and if the device is being used in some other region than the prescribed region, device cannot be updated? Please sugget..
Thanks in advance.

Bro its a region locked device, i.e AT & T. So the origin provider/operator need to push the firmware. Not directly from Samsung.

Bapun Raz said:
Bro its a region locked device, i.e AT & T. So the origin provider/operator need to push the firmware. Not directly from Samsung.
But it came unlocked. Indian sim was easily accepted.
This means AT & T itself is not pushing updates.
Do they have control over devices to update it in their region?

ilikered said:
Is there a dark mode bro?
Just now found bro. The blue light filter is dark/night mode.

4b86db5f0a4b6b0199cfa2ccd6e2c505.jpg

rtz2042 said:
But it came unlocked. Indian sim was easily accepted.
This means AT & T itself is not pushing updates.
Do they have control over devices to update it in their region?

Is your device rooted when it was unlocked? If yes, you can not receive OTA updates. You can flash the latest firmware manually using ODIN, but your device might be re-locked and you need to get it unlocked again if this happens. But the unlock on latest software may or may not work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock