ACT Fibernet offering Rs 300 discount on Resonate RouterUPS

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
ACT-ResonateUPS-1024x328.jpg

Bengaluru based internet service provider ACT Fibernet has rolled out a new offer for its customers wherein ACT Fibernet customers can get a UPS at a discounted price of Rs 1999 with the use of a coupon...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: ACT Fibernet offering Rs 300 discount on Resonate RouterUPS. Please add to the discussion here.

They have been selling this at ₹1,999 from few years.
I do have one of them bought from Ali Express 3 years ago. It's a must for having uninterrupted internet at home. I have tested the back up capacity, it lasted for 5 hours with Huawei VDSL connected to it.
If you connect typical computer UPS,, because of low load, they switch of automatically. Also, that's waste of energy considering AC - DC - AC conversion and once again DC conversion.

They have been selling this at ₹1,999 from few years.
I do have one of them bought from Ali Express 3 years ago. It's a must for having uninterrupted internet at home. I have tested the back up capacity, it lasted for 5 hours with Huawei VDSL connected to it.
If you connect typical computer UPS,, because of low load, they switch of automatically. Also, that's waste of energy considering AC - DC - AC conversion and once again DC conversion.

I'm just connected my philips 11000 mah back up & USB 2.0 A Type Male to 5.5mm DC Power Cable + 5.5mm to 2.1mm connector,

It's back up capacity above 10 hours, i'm using above 3 years, till now, it's working fine;)

I'm just connected my philips 11000 mah back up & USB 2.0 A Type Male to 5.5mm DC Power Cable + 5.5mm to 2.1mm connector,

It's back up capacity above 10 hours, i'm using above 3 years, till now, it's working fine;)
Good to know. Thank you. Does it provide 12V output?

Where can we get those cables?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock