Good News My New iPhone 13 Pro Max

Is this free bro? I think it is more expensive than that Wutsapper, its desktop version costs around 2K
I used it almost year back and used app to app version, it was free. You need to disable Google backup and then take local backup on the Android device to transfer the data.

I used it almost year back and used app to app version, it was free. You need to disable Google backup and then take local backup on the Android device to transfer the data.
I purchased the app for Rs.1300 and the transfer was showing as completed 100% on my android and iPhone rebooted, but on signing up on WhatsApp it kept throwing the error that no backup found, retry backup and skip backup, on choosing both options the application was crashing, and at last had to uninstall app, now I installed it fresh without any backups.

Not recommending to use this app

I purchased the app for Rs.1300 and the transfer was showing as completed 100% on my android and iPhone rebooted, but on signing up on WhatsApp it kept throwing the error that no backup found, retry backup and skip backup, on choosing both options the application was crashing, and at last had to uninstall app, now I installed it fresh without any backups.

You need to disable Google backup and Apple find my device

You need to disable Google backup and Apple find my device
Did everything bro, after optimizing whatsapp it threw me few errors, already tried thrice but no luck and no support from application team
wa28Gg9.png
WoFqiSu.png

Raise complaint at Google with screen shot to get refund.

So I raised the complaint with Tenorshare and they have refunded me back with Rs.1300 as Google Play Balance, is there any way to utilize this Play Balance other than Play Store or is there any app which doesn't charge commission for transfer of the amount to bank accounts? I have bought Rewards Go which charges 35% commission(so I'll get Rs.845) and in past I have used this to successfully transfer amount to my bank account, but any other better alternatives or ideas to use Google Play balance?

Last edited:
So I raised the complaint with Tenorshare and they have refunded me back with Rs.1300 as Google Play Balance, is there any way to utilize this Play Balance other than Play Store or is there any app which doesn't charge commission for transfer of the amount to bank accounts? I have bought Rewards Go which charges 35% commission(so I'll get Rs.845) and in past I have used this to successfully transfer amount to my bank account, but any other better alternatives or ideas to use Google Play balance?
If you need Sony LIV subscription you can buy that using Google Play Balance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock