Good News Muse Asia started Streaming Free Anime on their YouTube Channel a month back & would Premiere A Certain Magical Index S3 on 21st August

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Muse Asia Started Streaming Free Legal Anime on their YouTube Channel a month back . The Muse Asia itself, is the official distributor of these anime for the region of Southeast Asia. It's only available in Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Brunei. They started uploading selected completed anime series on YouTube channel along with uploading simulcasted selected new anime series in their channel for which they got rights to fight against online Anime Piracy. the channel is region restricted to Asian countries. other countries would not be able to watch it . As they don't have distribution rights to other countries .

I Apologise was having doubt about the channel.after observing and checking realised its official channel as they have distribution rights for asian region that is why they are able to upload anime series ep in HD in youtube channel. If you check it all episodes are uploaded in HD format in English Subs and Japenese Audio along with chinese subs. they upload anime episode each in japenese audio with English subs and chinese subs individually.

Watch Anime for Free on Muse Asia Youtube Channel

Premiere Anime Series
A Certain Magical Index III ( S3) on August 21st at 1:30 pm

2019 Ongoing - Anime Series
O Maidens in Your Savage Season (Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo)- started simulcasting From 5th July 2019
Wasteful Days of High School Girls (Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai)- started simulcasting from 5th July 2019
The Ones Within (Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]) -started simulcasting from 7th July 2019
If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord - started simulcasting from 7th July 2019
Would You Even Fall in Love with a Pervert as Long as It's a Cutie? - started simulcasting from 8th July 2019
Cop Craft- started simulcasting from 9th July 2019
A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) - started simulcasting from 12th July 2019

2019 Spring - Anime Series
Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu
Ao-chan Can't Study! (Midara na Ao-Chan!)
501st JOINT FIGHTER WING Take Off!
Senryu Girl

Old - Anime Series uploaded
Kumamiko - Girl meets Bear
The Magnificient Kotobuki
Cheer Boys!!
Asobi Asobase
And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?
Hyouka- ( This Anime series was aired on Animax Asia )
School Babysitters (Gakuen Babysitters)

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) - Episode 01 [English Sub]

Other Anime links you can find in the channel itself that is why not posting . As the above anime series were simulcasted i tried post link of some. I apologise feeling little tired otherwise would have just posted screenshot of the anime series instead of posting link.

Muse Asia

Now in India anime fans should not complain they can’t watch in free even if after they do this then they better don’t watch
Muse did good job to fight against piracy

Now Animax Asia won't touch this animes. Good start by Muse to fight against piracy. Now Asians can enjoy latest stuff from Japan free in HD.

Agree with you bro , if even if other would have started similar uploading episode. At most they would have uploaded old anime episodes and then stopped but they did something new . along with old anime , they are also uploading some simulcasted or new anime series episodes frequently . Wow did not knew Muse Asia distributed anime series to Animax Asia.

Agree with you bro , if even if other would have started similar uploading episode. At most they would have uploaded old anime episodes and then stopped but they did something new . along with old anime , they are also uploading some simulcasted or new anime series episodes frequently . Wow did not knew Muse Asia distributed anime series to Animax Asia.
Muse is also distributor for anime series like Sword Art Online, That time I got reincrated as a slime! , Re:Zero, Servamp, Anonymous Noisr Our all time favourite Assassination Classroom, City Hunter.

Muse Asia Started Streaming Free Legal Anime on their YouTube Channel a month back . The Muse Asia itself, is the official distributor of these anime for the region of Southeast Asia. It's only available in Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Brunei. They started uploading selected completed anime series on YouTube channel along with uploading simulcasted selected new anime series in their channel for which they got rights to fight against online Anime Piracy. the channel is region restricted to Asian countries. other countries would not be able to watch it . As they don't have distribution rights to other countries .

I Apologise was having doubt about the channel.after observing and checking realised its official channel as they have distribution rights for asian region that is why they are able to upload anime series ep in HD in youtube channel. If you check it all episodes are uploaded in HD format in English Subs and Japenese Audio along with chinese subs. they upload anime episode each in japenese audio with English subs and chinese subs individually.

Watch Anime for Free on Muse Asia Youtube Channel

Premiere Anime Series
A Certain Magical Index III ( S3) on August 21st at 1:30 pm

2019 Ongoing - Anime Series
O Maidens in Your Savage Season (Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo)- started simulcasting From 5th July 2019
Wasteful Days of High School Girls (Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai)- started simulcasting from 5th July 2019
The Ones Within (Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]) -started simulcasting from 7th July 2019
If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord - started simulcasting from 7th July 2019
Would You Even Fall in Love with a Pervert as Long as It's a Cutie? - started simulcasting from 8th July 2019
Cop Craft- started simulcasting from 9th July 2019
A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) - started simulcasting from 12th July 2019

2019 Spring - Anime Series
Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu
Ao-chan Can't Study! (Midara na Ao-Chan!)
501st JOINT FIGHTER WING Take Off!
Senryu Girl

Old - Anime Series uploaded
Kumamiko - Girl meets Bear
The Magnificient Kotobuki
Cheer Boys!!
Asobi Asobase
And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?
Hyouka- ( This Anime series was aired on Animax Asia )
School Babysitters (Gakuen Babysitters)

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) - Episode 01 [English Sub]

Other Anime links you can find in the channel itself that is why not posting . As the above anime series were simulcasted i tried post link of some. I apologise feeling little tired otherwise would have just posted screenshot of the anime series instead of posting link.

Muse Asia
I am really grateful to Muse Asia for adding Animes on their YouTube channel its a good move to fight against piracy now people can watch legally via Muse Asia. It's been only 1 month but they are airing old Animes along with simulcasting ones. Hope they would air old classic Animes like City hunter my all time favorite as they have the distribution rights. It would be nice to watch old Animes on Muse. Anyhow Thanks Muse Asia :cheers: :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock