Good News Atashin'chi : Approx 270 Anime episodes would be uploaded on its YouTube Official Channel with English subs

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Atashin'chi's - kids anime used to air on Nick India as titled - " Meri family "- dont remember exact full title in hindi which they used in nick India long back .

Approx 270 episodes would be uploaded in total till march 2021 , they started uploading episodes from 15 may 2020 . total 50 episodes they have uploaded till now. remaining episodes they would upload according to schedule

The new official Atashin’chi YouTube channel will be used to distribute (at no cost) past episodes of the anime series (2002-2009 Atashin’chi, 2015-2016 New Atashin’chi) in their original order, as well as channel-exclusive content such as ‘Red Rose of Passion’ collections and highlight reels, among others. The content is a must-see, and not just for fans of the series.

The author of the original manga, Eiko Kera, commented that she was also excited about the new YouTube official channel and the upcoming content releases.

Japan’s beloved anime series "Atashin’chi" gets an official YouTube channel - The Indonesian Anime Times

YouTube official Channel link

[Anime] Atashin'chi Official Channel

EP 1 link
Source

yesterday they uploaded special episode of Atashin'chi - in their Official YouTube channel - depicting Tachibanas in Primitive Times - how they lived - its short anime episode with English subtitles

Wow, thanks for informing me. I hope other shows like kochikame, shinchan would follow the same path release their episodes to the public especially in English.

Btw I've waited so many years to watch this show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock