Good News Muse Asia YouTube Channel Premiered Ushio & Tora Today & added 1 Anime series few days back

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Muse Asia YouTube Channel Premiered Ushio & Tora Today in Evening. They will add 2 episodes daily - 3rd Episode at 6:30 pm & 4th Episode at 7:00 pm tomorrow.
They added one more anime series few days back titled" My Girlfriend is too much to handle"
Muse Asia has legal anime rights for these anime they started uploading anime series on YouTube to fight against piracy.

Premiered Anime Series
Ushio & Tora ( They Premiered First Two Episodes Today )

Source

Source

Two Episodes Which will be premiered are

3rd Episode will Premiere on September 5th at 6:30 pm
Source

4th Episode will Premiere on September 5th at 7:00 pm
Source

i'm not posting link of the older anime series as it could be easily searched in muse asia YT channel playlist. I mentioned Premiered Anime series link as it was newly added. They add HD anime episodes in English sub and Chinese Subs in individual videos independently .

Muse Asia

Last edited:
Wow that double meaning anime...
Muse is adding too many lewd content... 🤣🤣🤣
Already they have Would you fall in love with a pervert untill it's a cutie.
Ushio and Tora is good shounen anime.

Muse Asia YouTube Channel Premiered Ushio & Tora Today in Evening. They will add 2 episodes daily - 3rd Episode at 6:30 pm & 4th Episode at 7:00 pm tomorrow.
They added one more anime series few days back titled" My Girlfriend is too much to handle"
Muse Asia has legal anime rights for these anime they started uploading anime series on YouTube to fight against piracy.

Premiered Anime Series
Ushio & Tora ( They Premiered First Two Episodes Today )

Source

Source

Two Episodes Which will be premiered are

3rd Episode will Premiere on September 5th at 6:30 pm
Source

4th Episode will Premiere on September 5th at 7:00 pm
Source

i'm not posting link of the older anime series as it could be easily searched in muse asia YT channel playlist. I mentioned Premiered Anime series link as it was newly added. They add HD anime episodes in English sub and Chinese Subs in individual videos independently .

Muse Asia
Ushio and Tora supernatural, Dark adventure themed anime released in 2017 is now added by Muse Asia wow 😮. They are adding shounen Animes to attract more viewers, surely they want to get over 1 million subscribers.

Wow that double meaning anime...
Muse is adding too many lewd content... 🤣🤣🤣
Already they have Would you fall in love with a pervert untill it's a cutie.
Ushio and Tora is good shounen anime.

I agree with you bro about that but good thing is that they have edited or censored 10 min each episodes approx out of 21 minutes. They have edited out preview of next episodes. I hope they will add more of shounen anime series .

Ushio and Tora supernatural, Dark adventure themed anime released in 2017 is now added by Muse Asia wow 😮. They are adding shounen Animes to attract more viewers, surely they want to get over 1 million subscribers.

They have reached 93k subcribers by next year end they could reach 1 million if more people get to know about their channel. as of now only some people know about the channels availability in the region in youtube. when more people know about its availability they could reach it . for now they are doing good even with less promotions.

I agree with you bro about that but good thing is that they have edited or censored 10 min each episodes approx out of 21 minutes. They have edited out preview of next episodes. I hope they will add more of shounen anime series .

They have reached 93k subcribers by next year end they could reach 1 million if more people get to know about their channel. as of now only some people know about the channels availability in the region in youtube. when more people know about its availability they could reach it . for now they are doing good even with less promotions.
They're doing good promotion in South East Asia. C3FA Singapore, Comic Valley Phillipines has Muse booth. Also shop of Muse is doing promotion...
Only South Asia ( India, Bangladesh and Bhutan) are ignored. Still they expect support from you. Once it gains they will expand in your territories also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock