Discussion Muse Asia Anime Updates & Discussion

What will be their lineup for Fall? Any idea?
I am guessing Nobelesse might be one.
Till now Muse has acquired these titles from Fall 2020:
1) Is the order of Rabbit (3rd Season)
2) Talentless Nana
3) Sleeping Princess
4) Dragon Quest
5) Golden Kamuy (3rd Season) (Likely for Animax Asia).
6) The Day I became a god. (I think only for Taiwan and Hong Kong).

They will announce soon as they acquire on their FB and Instagram page Muse ACG.

Muse acquires the superhit series sequel Danmaichi Season 3 for next season. Also they have acquired A3! (New season), The Journey of Elania, Strike witches Road to Berlin and Junjutsu Kaisen.
Looking forward to Jujutsu Kaisen. I wish they give Simulcast Rights to someone in India this time (which seems very unlikely 😢) or atleast upload on Youtube.

Looking forward to Jujutsu Kaisen. I wish they give Simulcast Rights to someone in India this time (which seems very unlikely 😢) or atleast upload on Youtube.
I think Junjutsu Kaisen will be for Animax Asia (simulcast) and later for Netflix. Animax will be depending on Muse package, since their plan to acquire Inuyasha sequel goes in vain because of Medialink gets that. So they needs something for balance line-up.

I think Junjutsu Kaisen will be for Animax Asia (simulcast) and later for Netflix.
Later? You mean after it fully airs.. right?

There's no fun in that. I want to watch with the world. Join the weekly discussions. Enjoy the memes. What's the use of adding it after the entire world has already watched it. By then all new Winter anime lineup will be ready. And we are supposed to be watching Fall anime? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Even if they add it weekly on Netflix, it'll most probably be 1-2 weeks delayed (just like Kaguya-sama & Fire Force).

Later? You mean after it fully airs.. right?

There's no fun in that. I want to watch with the world. Join the weekly discussions. Enjoy the memes. What's the use of adding it after the entire world has already watched it. By then all new Winter anime lineup will be ready. And we are supposed to be watching Fall anime? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Even if they add it weekly on Netflix, it'll most probably be 1-2 weeks delayed (just like Kaguya-sama & Fire Force).
Even iQIYI also ignored India. India needs some OTT operator to stepup and start offering simulcast animes atleast on app like iQIYI with ads for free. Everything can't be uploaded on You Tube for free.

Even iQIYI also ignored India. India needs some OTT operator to stepup and start offering simulcast animes atleast on app like iQIYI with ads for free.
Yeah..
Me and many of my friends have emailed iQIYI and gave feedback regarding this. They replied saying that they'll look into it & have forwarded it to the concerned department. Hope it works out. Or else we'll need someone else.

For now it's manageable, but once all the sites get banned, we'll need a legal alternative.

Everything can't be uploaded on You Tube for free.
Yes.. some titles aren't permitted for upload onto Youtube due to restrictions from the principal Japan licensors. 🙁

What will be their lineup for Fall? Any idea?
I am guessing Nobelesse might be one.
Your guess is correct.

zZCasfC.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock