Moto G 5G

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 2,377
Wish they include 4G+ (3CA) in this phone. They gave 2CA in Moto OnePower, but removed in Moto 1 fusion+. Samsung A series phones on 20k+ range has 3CA support. If Moto gave 3CA in Moto G 5G, then this is a killer deal, imho...

Bro, presence of 5G bands is well and good, as its future proofing.. 5G will come after 2 years minimum. But 4G+ is available now and is also the need of the hour, imho. Even VoId started provided 4G+ in TN in urban areas. If you are looking for this phone, just wait for the CA confirmation from friends here or youtubers. But sadly very few youtubers care about 4G+ (and that too only if many people ask in comments) as they are not ready to bad mouth the brands and stop getting review units for free.

Believe me bro, once you have gone 4G+, you will never love vanilla 4G.

Bro, presence of 5G bands is well and good, as its future proofing.. 5G will come after 2 years minimum. But 4G+ is available now and is also the need of the hour, imho. Even VoId started provided 4G+ in TN in urban areas. If you are looking for this phone, just wait for the CA confirmation from friends here or youtubers. But sadly very few youtubers care about 4G+ (and that too only if many people ask in comments) as they are not ready to bad mouth the brands and stop getting review units for free.

Believe me bro, once you have gone 4G+, you will never love vanilla 4G.
Bro.. I think you misunderstood 😅

It wasn't a reply to your post. I just posted it generally. Infact, I didn't even read your post. I saw it after I posted mine. 😅😂

Thanks for the video bro... Just watched that and found out (exactly @ 05:50 he confirmed ) the presence of 4G+ in this phone. So with 4G+ for present and 5G for future and at just 20k (with HDFC offer), this phone is a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" kind of deal... I am saying this with my past experience with Motorola one Power.

Thanks for the video bro... Just watched that and found out (exactly @ 05:50 he confirmed ) the presence of 4G+ in this phone. So with 4G+ for present and 5G for future and at just 20k (with HDFC offer), this phone is a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" kind of deal... I am saying this with my past experience with Motorola one Power.
I really wish they'd incorporate 4G+ into my Fusion+ with a Software Update. People in the Lenovo forum said that Fusion+'s specs (SD 730G with supportive hardware) should support Carrier Aggregation and LTE+.

Also, Fusion+ is plagued with 'Cellular Signal Strength' issues in India. They are yet to be resolved.

Plus, no Gorilla Glass for Fusion+. I had to spend over a 1000 bucks to install 'Protection Pro' (by Madico) screen guard, as none of the Tempered Glasses available online (I bought 4 of them) fit the unconventional screen size of Fusion+.

Plus no glass back for Fusion+. Only plastic.

In other words, in order to provide a cheaper device with almost Stock Android and very good specs, Lenovo compromised on things like 4G+ / Carrier Agrregation, Gorilla Glass screen, AMOLED Display, Glass Back, Magnetometer (Compass), etc, for Fusion+. On top of that are the signal quality issues.

If any of the above items are a deal breaker for you, before going for it, please wait and make sure that the new Moto G indeed fulfills your requirements.

And that it does not have the signal issues of Fusion+.

Very true. Moto 1 Fusion+ is a gorgeous looking full screen phone. I bought this for my wife. But the signal strength is always 3dbm lesser than my Moto OnePower. Plastic back is non-issue for us. But the glass (or plastic) covering the camera lens is pretty bad and my wife broke that glass within a month. But still it has its own pros like, full screen with pop-up camera, decent cameras (front camera is excellent), good battery life, nice performance, perfect storage and RAM, fast charging without heating up, beautiful, etc...

Hello All,

Saw this today in Flipkart. Hopefully this turns out to be good one.

vrzLfAL.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock