• Snapdragon 750G
  • 4/6GB RAM
  • 64/128GB Internal Storage
  • 48MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera Setup
  • 16MP Selfie Camera
  • 5000mAh Battery
  • 20W Charging
  • Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
with the above specifications it must be a good deal to buy. isn't it ?

with the above specifications it must be a good deal to buy. isn't it ?
The only thing that stands out is the Processor. Everything else looks very basic. I wouldn't pay more than 20k for it.
Let's wait for the pricing. Realme X7 Series is also launching.

More than 25k
Moto being Moto again. 😂
I guess Moto One Fusion Plus was a one-time thing.
Definitely won't recommend to buy it at above 25k. Better get OnePlus Nord, or wait for Realme X7 Series.

What happened to the OnePlus Nord 64GB Variant at 25k? They did like one or two sale of it and gone?!

Moto being Moto again. 😂
I guess Moto One Fusion Plus was a one-time thing.
Definitely won't recommend to buy it at above 25k. Better get OnePlus Nord, or wait for Realme X7 Series.

What happened to the OnePlus Nord 64GB Variant at 25k? They did like one or two sale of it and gone?!
yep, only a few lucky ones got Nord 64 for 24999. Moto One Fusion is still an excellent phone for the price. If Moto G 5G is priced anywhere in that ball park area, then it will be a big hit.

yep, only a few lucky ones got Nord 64 for 24999. Moto One Fusion is still an excellent phone for the price. If Moto G 5G is priced anywhere in that ball park area, then it will be a big hit.
I bought Fusion+ during the big billion days.

It has a few cons, not glaringly visible by just looking at the specs. I am still glad with the purchase though. I got it for Rs.14749.

1) No LTE+/4G+/LTE Advanced. Only 4G. This is mostly because the phone lacks support for Carrier Aggregation for networks. Not at all acceptable for a phone released in June 2020.

2) Lot of reports of network signal strength issues even with 4G Internet, even on Airtel networks. VoLTE is seemingly available, but that too is not true VoLTE it seems.

These issues would be a deal breaker for users with heavy mobile data usage. Not for me, as I primarily use only Wifi. I always have the network selector set to 3G/2G. I switch it to 4G only when I use mobile data. So, I do not necessarily face the signal strength issues that normal users do.

One more known thing that Fusion+ lacks is the absence of hardware for Magnetometer, which is essential for the Compass to work in conjunction with the device's GPS. As of now, Google Maps will work, but it will not know the direction that the phone is facing due to the lack of Compass. One has to walk a few steps for the GPS to identify the direction that the device is facing.

Here is the Motorola/Lenovo forum for Fusion+. Users report all sorts of issues here.

motorola one fusion+-Lenovo Community

They are marketing this phone as “India's most affordable 5G smartphone.”

Affordable and Motorola don't really go hand in hand (except few exceptions)....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock