Moto G54 5G

Another, "SHUT UP and Take My Money" phone from Motorola. Highlights are VoNR, 4x4 MIMO, 3CA, 5G+ CA, Stereo speakers, 256GB Storage + microSD slot, 3.5mm jack, Main OIS Camera, UW Camera with AutoFocus, 6000mAh battery, UI with ZERO Ads, Secret Folder, etc. Time to give my Moto G62 to one of my family members, who is using Jio on a 4G phone.

money-dollars.gif

Excellent Phone. I can see me recommending this for a variety of users. Already 3 people having below phones are confirmed to be purchasing this one.

1) Moto G8 (damaged beyond use)
2) Moto G62 (Handing it over to another family member)
3) Mi A2 ( No major issue with this one, but wants to change since its in use for around 5 years)

I am using "True Phone Dialer" app for silent call recording. Works in Pixel as well as Moto G62. No issues at all.
never knew of this. from where did you download? cant seem to find it in play store.

Edit: Is your phone rooted?

Last edited:
never knew of this. from where did you download? cant seem to find it in play store.

Edit: Is your phone rooted?
Yeah, just now checked. It is NOT in PlayStore NOW. But I installed it from PlayStore only. No, my phone is NOT rooted.

On further research, I found out that, the Developer is from Russia and so removed from US based app stores.. It is available in Huawei App gallery, which is useless to us or other third party app stores like "Softonic", "uptodown" or "XDA". I prefer XDA and its link is HERE. You can even find the older versions there, if you thought latest ones are buggy.

It is also a DualSIM Dialer. I use the Swipe Right for "SIM 1 Call" and Swipe Left for "SIM 2 Call". It is highly customizable. It has various settings for Call Logs, grouping, even can make Whatsapp call or Whatsapp message from there directly.

Another alternative, I heard is Drupe - Available in playStore. But I have NEVER used it, so frankly NO IDEA.

Last edited:
Bought it on the first day of Sale / Yesterday itself with ICICI card (from Amazon :p ) offer (Rs1500 less).

But looks like shipping date is 17th only and may reach me by 21st September.

Bought it on the first day of Sale / Yesterday itself with ICICI card (from Amazon :p ) offer (Rs1500 less).

But looks like shipping date is 17th only and may reach me by 21st September.
Congrats! ill go for the new lava blaze pro 5g one that is supposed to be launched.
Moto G54 phone is better, but I am biased to the lava because of the default call recorder and how mediatek modems are really great in handling dual sims. they are dual sim, dual active.

Edit: Oh, i just realised that g54 also has mediatek 7020 (better than the rumored 6020 in lava). Now i am really confused which one to buy.

Last edited:
Received one Security patch (upto 1 Nov2023) update of Size 885MB in my Moto G54 today. It killed the bug, that makes the display slightly more pale, only when opening the app drawer. This bug came during the first sw update of this phone, many months back. Still, Better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock