Breaking Modi Cabinet approves 10 % reservation for economically backward upper caste sections (Parliament Passes Constitution Amendment Bill)

Actually, this will actually play as a role of neutralization for the people of General and ST, SC and OBC those who are earning less than 80,0000.
People belongs to ST, SC and OBC even get reservations if they are earning 20 Lakh per annum.
You are wrong bro for obc this limit 8 lakh and sc st have no limit if they earning 8 lakh per month they get all facility

Last edited:
Well said bro... Govt should provide free education , free medical . But all the schools, college and hospitals were with politicians :(
Education is fine i feel. Medical yes.
have u heard about Ayushman Bharat and Jan aushadi Medical stores of GOI ??? Pls read
Jan Aushadi is absolutely fantastic not only for poor but also middle class. I myself am saving a lot on medicines. They still don't have all the medicines but i expect it to carry soon. Hopefully! It's one of the best things this govt has done no doubt.

This is just new jumla before LS polls. BJP know they can't pass constitutional amendment in LS Bcz it requires 2/3rd majority let alone in RS where they are in minority. They will again cry foul that look "Mitron we have tried to do so much good for you but these opposition people not allowed us to do" . First create jobs which you are unable to do in 4.5 years that too with full majority govt then give reservation:lol: who will benefit if there are so less jobs?? Ram Mandir jumla is also on the way wait for it:tongue:

why cant govt make rule of all reservations based on economically backward?
not on caste based or not on religion based.
note: i wont agree those who is earning 799999/Annum people as eco backward.
below 199999 or less will be consider as eco backward

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock