Breaking Modi Cabinet approves 10 % reservation for economically backward upper caste sections (Parliament Passes Constitution Amendment Bill)

Yes I remember.. yes UPA was bad. But people voted for Modi to change that ,not to play same political game that he vowed to change in 2014. What's the difference between them now? Both are equal. Infact there is an equation as well BJP= Cong+Cow. Just bcz of these kind of tactics people now are ready to remove them soon.

Well people only have 2 choices. Either you are with NDA or by default you are with UPA. Choose wisely live well

Well people only have 2 choices. Either you are with NDA or by default you are with UPA. Choose wisely live well
And the last straw after all arguments end"There is no alternative to Modi" . We know People have choosen alternatives to Vajpayee as well. There is no born leader. Leader is as good as his decisions. And we know who implemented demonatization and GST. So beware you might be in a surprise in May 2019

And the last straw after all arguments end"There is no alternative to Modi" . We know People have choosen alternatives to Vajpayee as well. There is no born leader. Leader is as good as his decisions. And we know who implemented demonatization and GST. So beware you might be in a surprise in May 2019
This is the problem in our country. If not Modi then who? People forget that they vote for the MP and not Modi directly like in the US. I blame both majority parties here. They have been misleading the people constantly. In 2014 whether you like it or not many people chose poor MP candidates just so that Modi comes to power and disregarded the fact that the MP himself will be responsible for the work in his/her region. Modi alone can't solve the problems of the entire nation. Don't know why one cannot get this simple fact.

I agree that it will level the playing field for General category with caste based reservations, but conditions for eligibility will change as soon as elections are over. Expect version 2 of this bill after general elections. 8 Lakh per annum limit is too good to be true

This is the problem in our country. If not Modi then who? People forget that they vote for the MP and not Modi directly like in the US. I blame both majority parties here. They have been misleading the people constantly. In 2014 whether you like it or not many people chose poor MP candidates just so that Modi comes to power and disregarded the fact that the MP himself will be responsible for the work in his/her region. Modi alone can't solve the problems of the entire nation. Don't know why one cannot get this simple fact.
Couldn't agree more. People have voted not just for poor MP's but also MLA's and ppl like Khatter, Yogi etc as CM's in the name of Modi. Personally I think we should elect a good candidate for MP and MLA who works for us.

Vote for Raga. But problem is on oneside he talks about Rafale and AA relation in parliament whereas in Supreme court when Govt goes against AA, Raga's previous Law and science& Technology minister jumps in to defend AA at all possible manner. Good to see how politics works

Last edited:
Actually, this will actually play as a role of neutralization for the people of General and ST, SC and OBC those who are earning less than 80,0000.
People belongs to ST, SC and OBC even get reservations if they are earning 20 Lakh per annum.
We OBC don't get reservation if income is more than certain limit. My parents both are in government jobs and my category is GM even though I belong to OBC.

Vote for Raga. But problem is on oneside he talks about Rafale and AA relation in parliament whereas in Supreme court when Govt goes against AA, Raga's previous Law and science& Technology minister jumps in to defend AA at all possible manner. Good to see how politics works
Again, when did i say i want RaGa? You're proving @barryallen to be correct. All i said was worry about the MP/MLA that you vote for and not who is going to be the PM. Thank you.

Haha another jumla.
They know that SC will deduct this rule in single hearing. But just want to show they are with common man just before 3months of election and after hindi heartland shock.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock