Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 605,274
Make the transaction on other UPI apps like Google Pay.
yAQL1NT.jpg

Make the transaction on other UPI apps like Google Pay.
yAQL1NT.jpg
This screenshot offer is different, btw offer which you are talking about is upto 15-500 cashback on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th UPI transection with minimum value of 2000 rupees. But, poor part is they only give 1 and 2 rupees 😁✌️

This screenshot offer is different, btw offer which you are talking about is upto 15-500 cashback on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th UPI transection with minimum value of 2000 rupees. But, poor part is they only give 1 and 2 rupees 😁✌️
That's different offer. This is upto ₹20 discount on Recharge. I got some ₹11 discount on ₹239 recharge.

Unfortunately all FreeCharge number specific coupon code are not applicable on prepaid transection anymore.

Unfortunately all FreeCharge number specific coupon code are not applicable on prepaid transection anymore.
True, I got DTH25 on my number. Than it says I am not eligible. I even tried using the link they sent. ☹️

True, I got DTH25 on my number. Than it says I am not eligible. I even tried using the link they sent. ☹️
Same but when I tried to apply then it said
" You are not eligible for this promocode"
😂😂😂😂
68eStkr.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock