Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 602,084
Upto 10% cashback on DTH recharges above ₹50 on FreeCharge. Minimum transaction of ₹50 is required. No promo code required.
autqAfK.jpg

FC10 is now valid on FreeCharge for a minimum transaction of Rs 48. Earlier it was Rs 50 but I think now got down to Rs 48 as its a popular recharge (low value, 3GB topup used by people who run out of data).

FC10 is now valid on FreeCharge for a minimum transaction of Rs 48. Earlier it was Rs 50 but I think now got down to Rs 48 as its a popular recharge (low value, 3GB topup used by people who run out of data).
In Jio if you spend ₹3 more, you will get 3GB extra..
Yesterday I was done that ₹51 recharge and ₹10 get cashback (FC10) also..

I would prefer FC10 for DTH Recharges. For RC 48 add-on, AIR20 (airtel) and VI20 (Vodafone-Idea) codes are available. Those codes also valid on minimum transaction of ₹48.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock