Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 604,210
Account specific. Check yours. I didn't got any offer last month.
D4nLy6m.jpg

Best tip to get most out of Mobikwik every month. Book your gas connection at first of the month using code CASHBACK50. You will get 5% cashback. Than at the middle of the month. You will get to use 10PE10 to get ₹10 cashback on first mobile recharge of the month.
z4UAHcI.jpg

Best tip to get most out of Mobikwik every month. Book your gas connection at first of the month using code CASHBACK50. You will get 5% cashback. Than at the middle of the month. You will get to use 10PE10 to get ₹10 cashback on first mobile recharge of the month.
z4UAHcI.jpg
You can't use 10PE10 once you redeem CASHBACK50 this month. They've mentioned that in t&c.
4dEyGqg.jpg

You can't use 10PE10 once you redeem CASHBACK50 this month. They've mentioned that in t&c.
4dEyGqg.jpg
You can actually. I am talking about a different one which was offered last month which offers 10PE10 cashback on first mobile recharge of the month not payment.

You can actually. I am talking about a different one which was offered last month which offers 10PE10 cashback on first mobile recharge of the month not payment.
Last year used CASHBACK50 and then tried to apply 10PE10, doesn't worked.
No issue you can check when 10PE10 is live.
"Melody khao khud jaan jao ;)"

Last year used CASHBACK50 and then tried to apply 10PE10, doesn't worked.
No issue you can check when 10PE10 is live.
"Melody khao khud jaan jao ;)"
8gxJjUX.png

See for yourself. It's say first prepaid and postpaid recharge of the month not payments. Cashback was also credited for both transaction. You know why you didn't got you cashback last year. Cause you didn't read the terms and conditions properly.

8gxJjUX.png

See for yourself. It's say first prepaid and postpaid recharge of the month not payments. Cashback was also credited for both transaction. You know why you didn't got you cashback last year. Cause you didn't read the terms and conditions properly.
Firstly I did Broadband bill payment not Prepaid/postpaid recharge using the code CASHBACK50 and still I was not able to apply 10PE10. As per you view ,why I'm unable to apply that? Is t&c modified?

Firstly I did Broadband bill payment not Prepaid/postpaid recharge using the code CASHBACK50 and still I was not able to apply 10PE10. As per you view ,why I'm unable to apply that? Is t&c modified?
Yes, terms and conditions are modified.

z4UAHcI.jpg
I do the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock