Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,551
  • Views Views: Views 612,465
Good news for mobikwik users , now we convert our supercash into regular bal. For this we have to go on statement option ( available bal ) but daily 1000 users are able to convert their super cash into regular bal.for that we jave to buy scratch card by using existing super cash . then whatever amount we get in card that amount directly added to regular bal . i got 43 for 50 supercash that i earned for dojng kyc .

Last edited:
Good news for mobikwik users , now we convert our supercash into regular bal. For this we have to go on statement option ( available bal ) but daily 1000 users are able to convert their super cash into regular bal.for that we jave to buy scratch card by using existing super cash . then whatever amount we get in card that amount directly added to regular bal . also kyC compulsory . i got 43 for 50 supercash that i earned for dojng kyc .
They feeling the heat :lol::lol::p

Good news for mobikwik users , now we convert our supercash into regular bal. For this we have to go on statement option ( available bal ) but daily 1000 users are able to convert their super cash into regular bal.for that we jave to buy scratch card by using existing super cash . then whatever amount we get in card that amount directly added to regular bal . also kyC compulsory . i got 43 for 50 supercash that i earned for dojng kyc .
Hope this is not another thing to cheat us :(

I have 900 supercash, will try this.

Dear Bros,
I would like to help bros who want to recharge Long-Term plan for ADTV (Advance Rental Plans - ARP).
Here are the cashback offers you can avail for ADTV.

1) MyAirtel App (Total Rs 90)
Recharge with Rs 100 and get assured Rs 15 cashback. (Every 100th transaction gets Rs 100 cashback - if you are lucky)
Promocode: No Promocode Required.
Usage: 6 times till 31-Jan-18 per MyAirtel account
Total benefit Rs 15 x 6 = Rs 90

2) FreeCharge (Total Rs 60)
Recharge with Rs 100 and get Rs 10 cashback (10% cashback upto Rs 10)
Promocode: 20F1
Usage: Once per user and DTH account
Benefit = Rs 10

Recharge with Rs 800 and get Rs 40 cashback (5% cashback upto Rs 40)
Promocode: TV
Benefit = Rs 40

Promocode: 20F3 (this should be third transaction (Use 20F1, TV, 20F3 in that order)
Benefit = Rs 10

3) Paytm (Total Rs 120)
Recharge with Rs 300 and get Rs 30 cashback (10% cashback upto Rs 300)
Promocode: DTHNEW
Usage: First time DTH recharge from Paytm.
Benefit: Rs 30

Recharge with Rs 710 and get Rs 20 cashback (3% cashback upto Rs 20)
Promocode: TRIPLING1
Usage: Once per Paytm user
Benefit: Rs 20 + get additional Rs 40 in DTH account as airtel digtal TV offer = Rs 60

Paytm: Recharge with Rs 1000 and get Rs 30 cashback (3% cashback upto Rs 30)
Promocode: TRIPLING2

TOTAL CASHBACK = Rs 270.

Note that MyAirtel App offer and Paytm offers can be used multiple times if you use from a different user account - but for the same DTH account.
Hence you may avail Rs 90 and Rs 80 cashbacks multiple times.
FreeCharge offers if used for a DTH account, cannot be repeated for same DTH account from different FreeCharge user.

Dear Bros,
I would like to help bros who want to recharge Long-Term plan for ADTV (Advance Rental Plans - ARP).
Here are the cashback offers you can avail for ADTV.

1) MyAirtel App (Total Rs 90)
Recharge with Rs 100 and get assured Rs 15 cashback. (Every 100th transaction gets Rs 100 cashback - if you are lucky)
Promocode: No Promocode Required.
Usage: 6 times till 31-Jan-18 per MyAirtel account
Total benefit Rs 15 x 6 = Rs 90

2) FreeCharge (Total Rs 60)
Promocode: 20F1
Benefit = Rs 10

Recharge with Rs 800 and get Rs 40 cashback (5% cashback upto Rs 40)
Promocode: TV
Benefit = Rs 40

Promocode: 20F3 (this should be third transaction (Use 20F1, TV, 20F3 in that order)
Benefit = Rs 10

3) Paytm (Total Rs 120)
Recharge with Rs 300 and get Rs 30 cashback (10% cashback upto Rs 300)
Promocode: DTHNEW
Usage: First time DTH recharge from Paytm.

Recharge with Rs 710 and get Rs 20 cashback (3% cashback upto Rs 20)
Promocode: TRIPLING1
Benefit: Rs 20 + get additional Rs 40 in DTH account as airtel digtal TV offer = Rs 60

Paytm: Recharge with Rs 1000 and get Rs 30 cashback (3% cashback upto Rs 30)
Promocode: TRIPLING2

TOTAL CASHBACK = Rs 270.

Note that MyAirtel App offer and Paytm offers can be used multiple times if you use from a different user account - but for the same DTH account.
Hence you may avail Rs 90 and Rs 80 cashbacks multiple times.
FreeCharge offers if used for a DTH account, cannot be repeated for same DTH account from different FreeCharge user.
You could simply order a COD product in Amazon and add 2500 to your Amazon pay balance thru the delivery agent. You'll get 500 cashback. Repeat, you'll get another 500. Finally recharge your dth account thru Niki or Haptik. Get additional 75 for first time recharge.

Back
Top Bottom