Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 605,060
Upto Rs.150 cashback on Airtel Digital TV recharge using Airtel Payments Bank/Airtel Money

Annual Rental Plan DTH Recharge - Flat Rs 150 cashback (on ARP plan of Rs.1981 onwards)
Monthly DTH Recharge- Flat Rs 50 cashback(on min. txn of Rs.250)

No Promocode required. Just transact using Airtel Payments Bank / Airtel Money on MyAirtel App or Airtel Selfcare to recharge your ADTV.
Source: India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in (Click on Payments Bank tab)

Amazon India launches its DTH Recharge option in Amazon Pay, Wonderful and Great initiative by Amazon India

APAY.png
Not able to see this option on my account.

Looking for Landline/Broadband payment cashback offer. Not able to find on Freecharge or Paytm. If you know of any offer, please share.

I think you taken screen shot of advertisement , still not launched. you are senior member. pls clarify all doubts.

Its not advt. Lol. Can u pls tell me does amazon put advt on internet ??? Go to Amazon Pay and check, this feature is not available to all users as of now. Some technical issues are there which they are fixing.

See this https://www.amazon.in/b/?node=14821895031&tag=dreamdth-21

It says offer period from 15th April to 30th April so it is launched.

Next time dont say i have taken screenshot from Advt, i post authentic and real news (with proof) not fake news, i know my responsibilities

Its not advt. Lol. Can u pls tell me does amazon put advt on internet ??? Go to Amazon Pay and check, this feature is not available to all users as of now. Some technical issues are there which they are fixing.

See this https://www.amazon.in/b/?node=14821895031&tag=dreamdth-21

It says offer period from 15th April to 30th April so it is launched.

Next time dont say i have taken screenshot from Advt, i post authentic and real news (with proof) not fake news, i know my responsibilities
You should mentioned as still not launched. lot of member are asking but you didn't reply. why?

You should mentioned as still not launched. lot of member are asking but you didn't reply. why?

Its launched thats why the offer is from 15th - 30 april. I am not online 24x7, if some are not getting how am i responsible. As a member my work is to share the news here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock