MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India

Rushil.D said:
Haha

First Search a Big Pakistani DTH forum like DDF then question ? :D

Sorry but you guys not having a single dth ? :em all are using illegally :em
That one thing you can surely proud of despite not having toilet [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sarkar said:
They made a seperate so that POK people cannot vote to choose Pakistan's federal Govt which control POK's everything. That also means if there is anything wrong doing in POK, people of POK cannot raise this issue in Islamabad parliament & demand explanation from pakistan Govt.  :dodgy

Pakistan don't have democracy :no Only slaves are there :damn

kafeel_azam said:
That one thing you can surely proud of despite not having toilet [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

abe at least people are worrying about toilet as they are getting food in pakistan that too not happening because pakistan is Bhuka Pyasa

few words translation is not possible

kafeel_azam said:
I don't want this type of democracy in my country which elect Butcher of Gujarat to prime minister

Don't you feel ashamed of having this disgraced butcher as your prime minister

Why are you shying away from answering my question and diverting it ? :lol

I would definitely feel ashamed if Supreme court found our PM guilty in Gujarat riot. So you should read our court judgement on this case  ;)

Stop diverting it and stick to Kashmir issue if you want a debate.  ;)

kafeel_azam said:
We don't share same ideology

We believe in two nations theory

And also in proxy war theory, and that's very unfortunate for us  :wall

kafeel_azam said:

We also feel proud of running our country on our own unlike your who runs country on US taxpayers money  ;)

Sarkar said:
Why are you shying away from answering my question and diverting it ? :lol

I would definitely feel ashamed if Supreme court found our PM guilty in Gujarat riot. So you should read our court judgement on this case  ;)

Stop diverting it and stick to Kashmir issue if you want a debate.  ;)

He don't have any points thats why focusing on toilets and others points :D

shawl_who said:
its not abt if ppl are innocent or not.
Its just that even a single rupee from India shud not benefit d Pakistan economy. :k

The 18 soldiers who were killed, were also equally innocent !!

It seems Modi ji has vowed not to let a single drop of Indus water flow in Pak without benefiting Indian economy   :eek:hya

India to speed up hydropower building on rivers flowing into Pakistan: Source 

India currently generates about 3,000 megawatts of energy from hydropower plants along rivers in Kashmir, but believes the region has the potential to produce 18,000 megawatts, the source said. 

India will also review whether to restart construction of the Tulbul navigation project, which was suspended several years ago. The project proposes diverting water from one of the shared rivers to a city in Indian-administered Kashmir that could impact flows downstream, the source said. 

Read more at:
India to speed up hydropower building on rivers flowing into Pakistan: Source - The Economic Times

(kmaqq
f035699264aa0f0cc882a9397f027e4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock