MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India

dreambox.pk said:
Brother dont argue here with Indian friends and specially shawl who. they claim one of the worlds largest democracy but they even dont have the patience to listen criticism and power to answer it and in result you will get ban or warning.

so dont waste your energy here....

pls bro understand... this is an Indian forum.

How can u expect me or others to speak Pakistani's agenda.

That's why I say, to all our Pakistani friends, to avoid such threads, and let us discuss what we want to...
If u ll get involved, then don't expect them to be polite :k

and for all those who are giving lectures abt Indian democracy -- Indian democracy is for Indians, not for Pakistanis :skd, why is this point coming over n again.

How and when did Pakistani voices wanted to be a part of Indian democracy :em

Hahahahaha @shawl who
Brother I can understand that's why I am not to going jump in such threads to ruine Indian brothers happiness
But remember Gandhi ji India is not what you people portraying
Learn to love, humanity and peace
War and hate will bring destruction of both countries
No one will win only humanity will loose

dreambox.pk said:
Hahahahaha @shawl who
Brother I can understand that's why I am not to going jump in such threads to ruine Indian brothers happiness
But remember Gandhi ji India is not what you people portraying
Learn to love, humanity and  peace
War and hate will bring destruction of both countries
No one will win only humanity will  loose

hmm.. U ve made a very valid point...
But hold ur hand on ur heart, and ask urself.... has Pakistan done so.

Don't tell it to us...keep it with u.  Ask ur consciousness, and u ll surely find the right answer.

shawl_who said:
hmm.. U ve made a very valid point...
But hold ur hand on ur heart, and ask urself.... has Pakistan done so.

Don't tell it to us...keep it with u.  Ask ur consciousness, and u ll surely find the right answer.

Brother i have been to different part of the world and believe me my best friends were Indians ,my tenants were Indians , my class fellows were Indians and I even shared my room & my food with Indians

and you know what if not 100% 90% to 80% want peace ,love and good relations with Pakistani

We people of both countries have been fooled since years on the name of religion and politics. India is land of my ancestors and i still believe things would have been better if we people had not followed what politicians let us to be.

Few people have ruined two countries on both side of the borders , If we have followed USA approach where every body is free to practice anything one want i believe killings and division of sub continent has been avoided

There are extremist in both countries who provoke conflicts on both sides and Kashmir is only cause of conflict
1 part is occupied by Pakistan and 2 by India
The only solution is let the both parts decide what they want or may be separate independent country which have nothing to do with Pakistan or India

Your whole post was correct @dreambox.pk .... but you made mistake at last India haven't occupied any part of Kashmir.... it is integral part since independence ...

dreambox.pk said:
Brother i have been to different part of the world and believe me my best friends were Indians ,my tenants were Indians , my class fellows were Indians and I even shared my room & my food with Indians

and you know what if not 100% 90% to 80% want peace ,love and good relations with Pakistani

We people of both countries have been fooled since years on the name of religion and politics. India is land of my ancestors and i still believe things would have been better if we people had not followed what politicians let us to be.

Few people have ruined two countries on both side of the borders , If we have followed USA approach where every body is free to practice anything one want i believe killings and division of sub continent has been avoided

There are extremist in both countries who provoke conflicts on both sides and Kashmir is only cause of conflict
1 part is occupied by Pakistan and 2 by India
The only solution is let the both parts decide what they want or may be separate independent country which have nothing to do with Pakistan or India

Kashmir issue:

Say we have an apple... u have one half, I have the other.

Now, U want mine as well... and I want urs.

Now what will we do... shud d apple decide, where it wants to go !! :huh

The only solution is, u keep ur half, and I keep mine... otherwise, we both will keep on fighting, bcoz u ll not give ur part, and Ill not give mine. Its a deadlock. !!

The only problem with Pakistan is, ur terrorists camps, which u use against India, to send terrorists across India.
I m not saying it, America and other world powers also recognize ur terrorists groups n camps.

U cant deny facts.... :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock