MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India

Sarkar said:
No elected govt in POK from last 69 years and it is being ruled by foreign ruler from Islamabad which is ok if you had given the right to vote POK people to choose Pak's federal Govt. But You have not given POK people the right to vote for pakistan's federal Govt and choose the ruler who will rule them from Islamabad. Is that what you call a democracy ?

Before you jump in and call that there is proper democracy in POK, then tell me how many MPs you have in your Islamabad national parliament which create policy for pakistan from POK ?

So Stop giving us lecture   :dodgy
People of azad Kashmir have their own assembly and their own prime minister

Do little research when you post [emoji13]

kafeel_azam said:
That's what a Pathetic toilet less Indian mentality that unfortunately you belong to

What about these stats

Poverty in India - the statistics

50% of Indians don’t have proper shelter ;

70% don’t have access to decent toilets (which inspires a multitude of bacteria to host their own disease party);

35% of households don’t have a nearby water source;

85% of villages don’t have a secondary school (how can this be the same government claiming 9% annual growth?);

Over 40% of these same villages don’t have proper roads connecting them

Brother dont argue here with Indian friends and specially shawl who. they claim one of the worlds largest democracy but they even dont have the patience to listen criticism and power to answer it and in result you will get ban or warning.

so dont waste your energy here....

kafeel_azam said:

why the need of this separate ?

Sharif is not having aukaat of ruling it kya ? :hehe :damn

dreambox.pk said:
Brother dont argue here with Indian friends and specially shawl who. they claim one of the worlds largest democracy but they even dont have the patience to listen criticism and power to answer it and in result you will get ban of warning

Haha

First Search a Big Pakistani DTH forum like DDF then question ? :D

Sorry but you guys not having a single dth ? :em all are using illegally :em

dreambox.pk said:
Brother dont argue here with Indian friends and specially shawl who. they claim one of the worlds largest democracy but they even dont have the patience to listen criticism and power to answer it and in result you will get ban of warning

Yes indeed

kafeel_azam said:

I hv done research but it seems you have not read my post correctly and replying blindly. Read it first  ;)

I am again asking. Who control army and foreign policy of POK. POK's own Govt or Islamabad Govt ?   :lol

If these are controlled by Islamabad's Govt then why POK's people don't have right to vote in Islamabad Govt ?  

Why a foreign Islamabad Govt is controlling POK's Army and foreign policy. You should know that Democratic country have their independent policy and army.:p

What you have done in POK is to create a Slave country of Pakistan. No freedom, no democracy.

Sarkar said:
You also have that mentality. Don't forget pakistan was in India from the very start till 1947. So what ever mentality we have in our mind from history, you also bear it  ;)

Hmm. Lots of stats data. Indian Govt should look at this.  :wall

But one thing is that whole pakistan is a beggar and American slave along with a terrorist state(Don't get me wrong but world's most wanted terrorist Bin laden and Co was found in the backyard of your army base  ;) ). Continuous US Drone attack on your soil to kill terrorist also confirm it that it's a breeding ground.

Whole pakistan remains hungry if America and others stop giving money. That's the reason why your Govt don't have guts to shoot down American/NATO Drone and fighter jets as they knew that if they do then whole pakistan will have to sleep without having a dinner [emoji38]
We don't share same ideology

We believe in two nations theory

Sarkar said:
I hv done research but it seems you have not read my post correctly and replying blindly. Read it first  ;)

I am again asking. Who control army and foreign policy of POK. POK's own Govt or Islamabad Govt ?   [emoji38]

If these are controlled by Islamabad's Govt then why POK's people don't have right to vote in Islamabad Govt ?  

Why a foreign Islamabad Govt is controlling POK's Army and foreign policy. You should know that Democratic country have their independent policy and army.:p

What you have done in POK is to create a Slave country of Pakistan. No freedom, no democracy.
I don't want this type of democracy in my country which elect Butcher of Gujarat to prime minister

Don't you feel ashamed of having this disgraced butcher as your prime minister

Rushil.D said:
why the need of this separate ?

Sharif is not having aukaat of ruling it kya ? :hehe :damn

If it was integrated then POK people would have the right to vote in Pak general election. So They made a seperate so that POK people cannot vote to choose Pakistan's federal Govt which control POK's everything. That also means if there is anything wrong doing in POK, people of POK cannot raise this issue in Islamabad parliament & demand explanation from pakistan Govt.  :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock