Mirzapur Season 3 | Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 4,431
Additionally i don't understand the need of showing women in their undergarment as if it has got any relevance to the story.It was Ok in 1st ssn. when Babu ji and Munna were shown as monsters but time & again Shweta Tripathi stripping to her Bras and Zarina doing the same made no sense.
For mass appeal what else, to give it the Bhojpuri cinematic effect. It draws in viewership from a different target audience and ultimately number of views is the only metric that matters.

It almost turned out like a political thriller with ideas of gore stolen from GOT.I like the idea of surprise twist like the main characters getting killed but other than that a weak Pankaj Tripathi who looks like to have finished shooting in a day such was such a waste.
Additionally i don't understand the need of showing women in their undergarment as if it has got any relevance to the story.It was Ok in 1st ssn. when Babu ji and Munna were shown as monsters but time & again Shweta Tripathi stripping to her Bras and Zarina doing the same made no sense.
I don't think there were unnecessary scenes. Sweta was working out. The other scenes did required underwear.

She probably accepted Shatrughan's reality like his mother did. Only Dadda will continue to remain in oblivion.
Whole season is very dark bro 💀😅. How an Indian cultured wife can accept his devar as husband.

I don't think there were unnecessary scenes. Sweta was working out. The other scenes did required underwear.
And what relevance her workout had with the story given that she is more of brain and less brawn.

Back
Top Bottom