Mirzapur Season 3 | Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 4,431
Dont know its paid or not but its true, I watched 4 episode but not with same interests like season 1 and 2. Munna bhaiya was the life of Mirzapur. Kaleen bhaiya available in S3 is just for name.
Exactly my thoughts.Pankaj Tripathi and Dibyendu were the main stars of the show.Dibyendu is no more in the show and Pankaj Tripathi has been relegated to role of side kick in the new ssn.However,unfortunately the side stars of previous ssn's are unable to carry the new ssn. as leads.It is not difficult to see so a little into the new ssn.

Guddu bhaiya had zero character developer since first season. They made Golu look weak as hell on first few episodes. Overall not a good season.

It wasn't as bad as I expected after the reviews. Yes it didn't have the zing like the previous seasons, and they tried to make up for that with increased gore. But I liked the way they wrapped it all up in the end. Media sources expect a season 4 and though that will be a welcome move, I believe the way season 3 ends is good enough to give viewers some closure even if there are no further seasons.

I disagree. I completed this season. It was bad. They killed off every likeable character. Made main characters looks stupid. Stupid romance at end was something everyone expected and nobody end. Not looking forward to next season to watch mumbo jumbo of two bhaiyas from first season itself with no side character. Madhuri and Sharad could have a rivalry over something I won't spoil here. But they already closed that chapter. This season belong to Hotstar.

I disagree. I completed this season. It was bad. They killed off every likeable character. Made main characters looks stupid. Stupid romance at end was something everyone expected and nobody end. Not looking forward to next season to watch mumbo jumbo of two bhaiyas from first season itself with no side character. Madhuri and Sharad could have a rivalry over something I won't spoil here. But they already closed that chapter. This season belong to Hotstar.
It almost turned out like a political thriller with ideas of gore stolen from GOT.I like the idea of surprise twist like the main characters getting killed but other than that a weak Pankaj Tripathi who looks like to have finished shooting in a day such was such a waste.
Additionally i don't understand the need of showing women in their undergarment as if it has got any relevance to the story.It was Ok in 1st ssn. when Babu ji and Munna were shown as monsters but time & again Shweta Tripathi stripping to her Bras and Zarina doing the same made no sense.

Back
Top Bottom