Discussion Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard App - News & Updates

I have also noticed that they have added a huge list of languages such as Tamil (English), Telugu (English), and many more to the keyboard with this update.

I'm glad that Microsoft brought the app back and is finally bringing all the Android features to iOS, after completely abandoning it and removing it from the app store sometime ago. It's probably got to do with the Bing AI. They wouldn't have wanted to lose such a big user base on the iOS. By integrating the search and AI into the keyboard, they are bound to increase the search engine usage too. Smart thinking from Microsoft.
Opening Bing app everytime to search something or chat was very painful. This will be very convenient.
It still opens Bing app UI in a separate page, however I do agree that it's convenient than going to the Bing app. We also need to login to our Microsoft account to use the chat option. I was actually using my Google account to sync personal dictionary on SwiftKey. Now I'm forced to switch to my Microsoft account for that too. I didn't like it, but had no option.

I have also noticed that they have added a huge list of languages such as Tamil (English), Telugu (English), and many more to the keyboard with this update.
Yes. Super useful.

foXEfEe.jpg

It still opens Bing app UI in a separate page, however I do agree that it's convenient than going to the Bing app.
Right. But it's sort of hovering on top of the UI and you can easily close it. On the other hand, even if you have the "Search" widget on the homescreen, it opens the Bing app for searching with causes a huge delay before opening (atleast in a midrange phone like mine). In case of Google search, it is instant.

Translation added on the tool bar.

yA7aWb7.jpg

7bk4RhE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock