Good News Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & more

Ashok Varma

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & more – Apps on Google Play

Office Mobile Android Preview - Google Groups

Android App Testing – Google Play

Introducing the new Office app, designed to be your go-to productivity app on a phone.

This new app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on, with new capabilities that harness the unique strengths of mobile devices to create a simpler, yet more powerful Office experience for the phone.

Key Features

Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:

• Create, edit, and work together on documents with others in real-time.
• Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
• Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
• Search for documents stored in the cloud, on your phone or across your organisation (if using a work account).

Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:

• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.

Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:

• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Scan QR codes to open links.

Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away – no need to sign in. However, simply logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account will enable you to access and save documents on OneDrive and SharePoint.

Item not found :verysad2: (n)

DLrX51Y.png

Last edited:
it is there only bro.:win:
5aPOEe2.jpg
It will show only if you have downloaded it while it was available. Now its hidden by microsoft developers so no one can download officially till they take it live again.

It will show only if you have downloaded it while it was available. Now its hidden by microsoft developers so no one can download officially till they take it live again.
big b, i'm also in last few days didn't get link for said app but as today you shared info here, i just clicked in given link by you and then i got installed it today it self.

big b, i'm also in last few days didn't get link for said app but as today you shared info here, i just clicked in given link by you and then i got installed it today it self.
This is early access program, developer of app decides maximum number of downloads after which no new Google account can download this app from play store.

Item not found :verysad2: (n)

DLrX51Y.png
Here is the APK file you can install and use it 👍
Office Mobile 16.0.12130.20272 (Early Access) APK Download by Microsoft Corporation - APKMirror

Last edited:
This is early access program, developer of app decides maximum number of downloads after which no new Google account can download this app from play store.

Here is the APK file you can install and use it 👍
Office Mobile 16.0.12130.20272 (Early Access) APK Download by Microsoft Corporation - APKMirror
i know bro that's why i said i was also not able to download it few days ago but i can view it on play store as optimus bro didn't find it on play store now, as today bapun bro shared link of it then i got installed it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock