Discussion Micromax IN 1B

From specs and as Co founder of Micromax said the phone will have pure OS, i don't think it will be copy of Honor. As most phones of both Honor and Huawei use custom Ui with load of bloatware. Let's wait for launch and then judge.
Good strategy for Huawei to use third party brands to sell device. This way they get access to Google Play Service.

Yes nothing wrong but the question in consumer mind why I have to buy this device looks like same honor 9X then why not I choose honor 9X with beter performance ??
Without Google services? And Device looks are not deal breaking any way.

Last edited:
Good strategy for Huawei to use third party brands to sell device. This way they get access to Google Play Service.
The sanction cover even third party companies. So if Micromax will choose Huawei, they will be at risk of US sanction. And also they will lose that 'Cheeni kam' tagline 's value. I don't think they will take that type of risk.

Source

Screen resolution is bad. The phone must be for entry level and non gamers only.

☝Seeing that. I think they should sell it for ₹250 competing with the likes of Freedom 251 makers of which were also here to not make any profits.

Source

Screen resolution is bad. The phone must be for entry level and non gamers only.
Looks fake to me. The video shows 2 different kinds of status bar and lockscreen - Material Design type and MIUI type.

Moreover if it is a non gaming phone, it should not come with the G85 as shown in video. It should come with the P35 as shown in the leaked benchmark, or the G35 as they are advertising..

Looks like noob video editing to me..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock